*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

I can't find any news about 64gb version.

You don't need to pay the extra for the 64gb version, you can format the MSD card so it becomes part of the phone memory.
The Phone will read the built in memory most likely somewhere around 340mb/s
But the phone will only read a Memory card at somewhere around 50mb/s

That if it does have roughly the same type of read speeds as a Samsung SG7

Will have need to wait for some review or owner tests to confirm this..

Last edited:
If people not bothered about lots of mins or data 500 of each and unlimited texts. Some good deals at mobiles.co.uk. £75 up front(£65 with flash10 code) Comes in at £22 a month then.

Seem to be only O2 or Vodafone, Vodafone cheapest on that deal at £22, its £24 I think on O2 for same dea.

The Phone will read the built in memory most likely somewhere around 340mb/s
But the phone will only read a Memory card at somewhere around 50mb/s

That if it does have roughly the same type of read speeds as a Samsung SG7

Will have need to wait for some review or owner tests to confirm this..

I might be wrong but the relatively high speeds of SD memory, if it's just a media drive, it should have plenty bandwidth for playing video and high quality audio?

I might be wrong but the relatively high speeds of SD memory, if it's just a media drive, it should have plenty bandwidth for playing video and high quality audio?

It is, but in that case you may as well just use it as a media SD card and not bother combining it with the internal memory.

I personally think the combining memory feature to be largely useless. Aside from the speed issue which sucks if your using it for apps and such, you can't simply remove it and plug it into another device, as the SD card memory is "locked" once combined.

Where is best to buy phones these days? O2 wont be stocking the new HTC 10 so my contract with them will be no more. I have now decided I want to buy this phone cash but I just not sure where. I would also like the 64GB version

Where is best to buy phones these days? O2 wont be stocking the new HTC 10 so my contract with them will be no more. I have now decided I want to buy this phone cash but I just not sure where. I would also like the 64GB version

As someones suggested Amazon are good.

And the 64GB isn't being sold anywhere outside of Taiwan currently it seems.

Back
Top Bottom