*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Ignoring the iPhone trolls for a second (I've reported the posts), install this fox and see what the comparable results are on the graphs:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en_GB

It may be that the 'bars' relate to a different scale on the HTC 10, although from 1 bar to full is quite a stretch. I've not heard any other complaints about WiFi reception so perhaps it has a fault if it's that bad.

Ignoring the iPhone trolls for a second (I've reported the posts), install this fox and see what the comparable results are on the graphs:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en_GB

It may be that the 'bars' relate to a different scale on the HTC 10, although from 1 bar to full is quite a stretch. I've not heard any other complaints about WiFi reception so perhaps it has a fault if it's that bad.

Great stuff there m3bbs

All that is apparent is that yet again the brave pioneering souls suckers who pre-order their phones have been left with a proverbial lemon.

excuse rubbish pic quality - will replace with better ones, if I can!

IMG_20160512_135111_zps3lghut5n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160512_135102_zpsrhrsuwtg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was from hTC, I received an email saying it had shipped and a link to Hermes whose tracking information was about 5 hours out of date!

Hang on Gigabit, bear with me, im at work but will try and sort something!

Yeah I find Hermes tracking abit crap tbh so far.. My last information I got was 11/05/2016 20:20 Hub Trailer Via Sorter

Did you get anything after that saying out for delivery etc?

Yeah I find Hermes tracking abit crap tbh so far.. My last information I got was 11/05/2016 20:20 Hub Trailer Via Sorter

Did you get anything after that saying out for delivery etc?

I got:
10/05/16 - 21.20 - Order Generated
11/05/16 - 22.03 - Hub Sorter Receipt Scan
12/05/16 - 01.41 - Processed at Depot
12/05/16 - 05.38 - Manifested to Courier

Thats all. In fact, 2 hours later it still doesnt show on Hermes as being delivered!

Phones lovely though! I'm still annoyed about the way it has all been ordere / delivered but im glad its here now!

Back
Top Bottom