***The Official HTC One Thread***

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I really think HTC have dropped a clanger with regards to the One..............

It's the first mobile device I've owned that I could seriously consider not upgrading at the end of my contract! Someone will have to come out with something phenomenal to stop me just "giffgaffing" the sim at the end.*

*assuming the battery is still alive of course!

Oh, and as for storage, OTG cable and Sandisk 32gb cruzer fit is working like a charm for my video files.

Caporegime
Stick with the sense browser, it is by far the best browser on android imo for these reasons:

- text reflow when you double tap to zoom as well as pinch to zoom
- flash player works great
- quick ics controls that are even better than the standard ones (might take some getting use to but once you get the hang of it, you won't want to go back to the normal way of doing things! :p)
- renders web pages and font properly/correctly unlike firefox and chrome
- fast and smooth

Only reason to use firefox and chrome is for the syncing features (and firefox addons).

Soldato
HTC were handing out free Watch codes today - they might be doing so every Friday in fact - got me one - all you had to do was re-tweet their initial post today and you got entered to win a code (which it seems they had hundreds of!) ...

Only a limited selection of films to choose from but some newer ones were included - grabbed Total Recall for the hell of it!

Associate
Just got this from another forum regarding 25GB dropbox on the HTC one

Make a new dropbox account
you should get a email linking you to the 25GB upgrade and the follow the steps

it says the 25GB is for 2 years

Hope this helps mate

Back
Top Bottom