***The Official HTC One Thread***

Official picture of the One (might want to RTM the OP to get the thread title changed and have some ***** and the words "official" "thread" :D :p):

Please no, its quite refreshing to have a thread with a sensible title and not ***** OMG TEH OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OMG OFFICIAL **** all over it. If only the other threads were more like this one.

[TW]Fox;23745557 said:
Please no, its quite refreshing to have a thread with a sensible title and not ***** OMG TEH OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OMG OFFICIAL **** all over it. If only the other threads were more like this one.

Well it needs changing in some form because the phone isn't going to be called the M7 (by all accounts).

The *** official *** stuff makes the threads easy to identify so I don't mind it at least.

If having the multi-task button to be the company logo is the worse thing about it, I think you guys are over reacting.

LMAO at the "M7 looks like a Z10 comment" btw. Just because it has a similar colour top and bottom is the only real detail that's the same. If the phone was all in black it wouldn't look similar at all. Rounded edges? HTC has been doing that for years!!

If having the multi-task button to be the company logo is the worse thing about it, I think you guys are over reacting.

LMAO at the "M7 looks like a Z10 comment" btw. Just because it has a similar colour top and bottom is the only real detail that's the same. If the phone was all in black it wouldn't look similar at all. Rounded edges? HTC has been doing that for years!!

my soap bar has been doing rounder edges for years, people are allowed to react its not over reacting :) you pay your money and you're free to state your opinion and if you think something is stupid then feel free to say it.

One.. Makes it sound like a worse phone than one X.. Naming fail.
It's such a bad name you couldn't actually give it a much worse name if you tried

Lol, jumping the gun a bit,the phone hasn't even been released/reviewed. The image above doesn't do anything for me either but I wouldn't immediately say the phone was a 'travesty'. I don't like the look of the iPhone or the GS3 but I wouldn't simply write them off because of it.

Glad I got the Note 2 now rather than wait for this travesty. Why couldn't we get the DNA? Complete fail on HTC's part

The DNA was nothing to do with HTC though it was what Verizon asked for and they did it, it wasn't HTC that only put 16gb storage it was Verizon that asked for it, I can't fault my DNA though nicest phone I have owned by a mile.

You can see that they are trying to bring through some of the htc one x design elements. I bet the back will be the same type of design.

30lnrxx.jpg

Yup, the front design of the S/X is way better imo! Love the way the screen molds of at the edge.

The one still looks nice and am pretty sure will be far better than the gs 4 etc. but they could have done so much better :(

Back
Top Bottom