**** The Official Huawei P20 Thread ****

Soldato
Is anyone else now, "shocked" that they have to charge their phone? I am now easily into 3 days usage before needing to charge.
Mine drops about 50% a day so tend to charge it most nights. Tempted to let it drop to say 30% overnight then charge back up to circa 70% in work as Ive heard that's better for the battery health?

Associate
I miss this phone from my s8 but I had to return it due to not working with Android Auto, real shame but it seems to be a widespread problem with Huawei phones.

Did you try with a basic usb cable? I haven't used it, but i have read some people claiming it works when they changed the cable to one that doesn't support the fastcharge.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Seriously considering the pro.

I'm a long-term Samsung user, S2, S5 and finally the S7. I nearly had the P9 over the S7 but it's upgrade time and it's the P20 Pro vs the S9.

I'm a photographer but don't like carrying the DLSR day to day so this camera phone seems like a cracking deal. Anyone really pushed it photo wise and video wise?

I use it for one reason really and thats so I can point and click and know a goodish photo is coming out the other end. Eg the photos in this thread are just me pulling it out and taking a quick shot with everything into auto mode: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...-nissan-gt-r-is-finally-mine.18720148/page-23

Likewise a recent meet: http://kindai.co.uk/photos/index.php?/albums/ocuk-meet-12-may-2018/

Im sure someone who played with the settings could get truely stunning shots.

Soldato
OP
Due to a higher than anticipated demand for our Bose headphones promotion, you may be experiencing a delay in receiving your delivery.

We are working hard to rectify this.

Huawei is committed to providing the highest standards of consumer experience and if you have any concerns please contact us online or call our customer services team on 0345 216 0131*. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays.

*Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.

Kind regards

Huawei Promotional Support Team

Associate
Anyone having issues with calls dropping? Almost every call I make or receive drops out of nowhere.

With Vodafone if that's relevant at all.

Soldato
Has anyone found a good case and glass screen protector yet? I got a clear spigen case that is meh and I have tried two different types of screen protectors and so far both have been terrible.

The P20 failed to launch in the states because "chineze stealz all ur dataz" the major cell phone carriers didnt take it so getting peripherals is harder, Amazon doesn't really stock many options.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Has anyone found a good case and glass screen protector yet? I got a clear spigen case that is meh and I have tried two different types of screen protectors and so far both have been terrible.

The P20 failed to launch in the states because "chineze stealz all ur dataz" the major cell phone carriers didnt take it so getting peripherals is harder, Amazon doesn't really stock many options.

My black spigen case has been amazing, havent changed the protector from the factory one though yet.

Soldato

I got Spigen's GLAStr screen protector yesterday. Fits fine.

Don
just got a p20 (work phone) and a couple of things I cant work out

how do I organise apps alphabetcially? I cant see an "apps" button to use settings

how do I get them email logo to show the number of unread emails?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom