*** The Official iOS 15 Thread ***

Associate
Installed on iPhone 12 Pro Max. So far everything works. Cannot see anything monumentally different. It’s a bit weird the address bar being at the bottom of safari.

As usual I downloaded the Beta profile here

https://betaprofiles.com/

* First Direct and M&S Banking apps not working. Starling does work. Over using Betas previously apps can work on one release version then stop after another. Therefore if you rely on any application then do not use betas

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone who uses network ad blocking such as Adguard or Pihole will find that ads aren't blocked when iCloud private relay is enabled. I wonder if there can ever be a workaround for this, I don't want to resort to using extensions on Safari.

Man of Honour
Yes, I thought the same thing. I wonder if it will come with an option to delete ones browser history when activated ;)
ef1b94f6-96ab-435d-baf8-8e3c242b4d6d.jpg

Permabanned
* First Direct and M&S Banking apps not working. Starling does work. Over using Betas previously apps can work on one release version then stop after another. Therefore if you rely on any application then do not use betas

Bank apps never work on Beta1 releases. It takes to about Beta3, Beta4 for them to work.

Anyone who uses network ad blocking such as Adguard or Pihole will find that ads aren't blocked when iCloud private relay is enabled. I wonder if there can ever be a workaround for this, I don't want to resort to using extensions on Safari.

I'm assuming it's because it bypasses Adgaurd/Pihole all together.

Soldato
Feel like an idiot.

So I’ve been trying to get Eurosport to work on my iPad for ages for the tennis.

Just wouldn’t load. Went onto the bbc sport website and noticed it had world up the top. The VPN feature has made it appear like I’m in the states rather than the UK despite the prox meant to be UK

Associate
Thanks for the link. I've just downloaded it. As others have said, the Safari address bar is a bit odd. Some nice little tweeks, but will wait and see over the next few days what's properly changed. Not found any of my apps that don't work yet.

Back
Top Bottom