*** The Official iOS 16 Thread ***

Associate
I have Nationwide, Halifax, Lloyds, Virgin, Chase, MBNA, NatWest, Monzo, Revolut and Starling on my phone (latest iOS 16 beta) - all working fine, no issues if it helps.
Thanks that might be all I needed, I am running the beta on all my apple stuff bar the phone with no problems

Associate
Really do wonder why it took so long to return, should’ve never left.

However I’ve got used to it not being there, can’t say I’m in a rush to enable it.

Dare I say I’ve not kinda liked not constantly watching my battery percentage.

Commissario
I don't bother installing Beta software now I just wait because things do break until they have fixed the problems. I need a working phone not a broken one by Beta software.
Aye, that's always been my logic. The closest I ever get is the GM when it hits, a day or two before the official final release date.

Associate
Loaded PB4 onto my phone once HSBC sorted their app out.

Very nice update indeed. Love the lock screen additions and that the music player takes up the full screen once again.

Soldato
Aye, that's always been my logic. The closest I ever get is the GM when it hits, a day or two before the official final release date.
I’ve always done this too. Though looks like my preferred website that linked to the ipsw files was shutdown a couple of months ago. Hoping something pops up before the RC hits!

Back
Top Bottom