*** The Official iOS 17 Thread ***

Associate
Does anyone have an issue with Wifi passwords? If I connect to my WPA3 only network, my Iphone SE2022 will connect with no issues for a few days, but then it will refuse to connect giving 'incorrect password' error.

If I connect to my WPA2 only wifi network, it will connect with no issues and no incorrect password errors.

Any ideas?

Associate
Has anyone had the favourites tab in Safari, just show a blank screen? Usually get it happening after closing a tab. Not a big issue as I just force close Safari and then it’s back, once opened again.

Soldato
Any decent calendar widgets, used to have O365 from work tide to mine but it’s broken and won‘t show anything now?

EDIT: found one that works well! (Outlook app has a nice calendar widget)

Last edited:
Soldato
Not liking this update.

When you click a notification it now slides to the right and you have to click open for the notification to open, can this be changed?

Why can’t I just click the notification and it takes me to the app?

Last edited:
Soldato
That's what I just did, got a notification and I pressed on it and it opened the app. Are you holding it right?
4bjgMk9.jpg

This is what happens on any notification I click on, weird.

Soldato
Do you add membership cards to Apple Wallet? I'm talking about things like Tesco clubcard, Nectar cards and John Lewis cards? I've only ever used Apple Wallet with my credit card.

Back
Top Bottom