*** The official macOS Sequoia thread ***

Soldato
I've looked for an existing thread but couldn't find one. I might be blind though :D.

I've been reading about some of the features in the betas and the tiling window fearure sounds interesting. I'm wondering if it'll mean I can stop using Rectangle Pro and just use the new included macOS feature.

It basically looks like the iPhone one. But it’s also iPhone size.

Clean-Shot-2024-08-11-at-08-57-36-2x.png
Ah, I see. Thank you.

Studio and Air are updating to the RC now.
Very tempted to do the same. If I do upgrade to the RC does it automatically convert to the stable when it is released and remove you from the beta channel? I've never used a pre-release version of macOS or iOS.

Last edited:
Since updating last night, I've been having issues with SoundSource stuttering and dropping out audio when connected via Bluetooth headphones (Bose QC35ii and Airpod Pro 2).

I've contacted Rogue Amoeba to see what they say.

@Cromulent, what's it been like for you since the update?
Yes. I've had that as well. I wasn't sure what it was.

Edit: Was having another issue where one of my monitors was flashing on and off which fixed itself the moment I quit SoundSource. I need to go out now but I'll speak to them the moment I get home.

Last edited:
Oh just to update my Xcode problem. The update appeared in the app store in the morning and the CLI tools were updated about midday yesterday so I just needed to be more patient.

I've been chatting to Rogue Amoeba tech support, and they got me to install the latest beta release. It's fixed the stuttering, but there's still a slight sync issue when watching a video and listening to it over Bluetooth.
Thank you. I'll wait for the official release as it isn't essential to me. Did they say how long it was going to be in beta for?

Has anyone else noticed loads of songs on Apple Music have had the scrolling lyrics removed from them? I sing along to musoc quite often and not having the scrolling lyrics is a pain in the bum. It just has small static text that is really hard to read.

im on Brave.....

That is a bug with Brave as far as I can tell. You need to wait for them to update as it isn't a macOS bug since other browsers are not having similar problems.

The bug message even says Google have fixed the issue.

Back
Top Bottom