***The Official Marvel's Avengers thread***

Associate
I already had a bug as Hulk where I picked up some gear, went to the gear menu and then no buttons worked so I had to alt-tab to windows and shut it down.

Does feel generic really. It should play like God of War, instead it feels meh and the campaign so far has just been a corridor.

By the way there is an 18GB High res texture pack you can download as DLC.

Why God of War? It's not even the same developer?

Associate
Still not sure if it's worth a buy. Playing as Hulk is pretty bad, but I enjoyed the brief Iron Man, Thor and Kamala sections.

That said, I've got an itch that hasn't been scratched since Marvel Heroes went to **** so if the right price came along I might go for it.

Soldato
Still not sure if it's worth a buy. Playing as Hulk is pretty bad, but I enjoyed the brief Iron Man, Thor and Kamala sections.

That said, I've got an itch that hasn't been scratched since Marvel Heroes went to **** so if the right price came along I might go for it.

Yh I've still got it on order. The child in me enjoys it for what it is playing as iron man is fun, I'm not expecting much longevity but ill get my moneys worth out of it.

Soldato
Game looks stunning, and just look at the sheer amount of details present in a scene. You can definitely see where they had all these hundreds of devs work their butts off on it.

Soldato
Managed to snag a key.

Actually really enjoying this, it's gonna be a good fun game for short sessions to do 30mins or so for a mission. It's sorta like a comic book Division game, but with more of an instanced world. My main gripes are the camera & fov, it's quite annoying at times. If they manage to adjust those things, they've sold me on it. 4 hero missions are a bit too hectic though, I like the 2-hero pair much more.

Caporegime
Nexus and cookie will send the code shortly had to nip to the shop

Just received and redeemed now, thanks very much! :D

I wouldn't bother :)

Lol yup, doesn't look too promising but looks fun enough and will look lovely on the oled.

Biggest pet peeve with these types of games, the likes of Hulk and Thor hitting normal people at least 4 times till they go "down".....

Soldato
Runs sluggish, had to drop it down to High settings 3440*1440 to get a good framerate.

Initial impressions were quite poor however, and it seems I'm alone in this, but I actually started to enjoy it.

Caporegime
Game looks stunning in HDR on oled with high settings, some really nice little details although performance is hitchy and stuttery, hopefully resolved for final release.

Gameplay wise, not the best, bit of a button masher but enjoyed it on the whole tbh, especially playing as iron man and thor and the levelling up gear + unlocking skills to give it some longevity/progress.

Back
Top Bottom