The official Ninja CREAMi thread

Soldato
Thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where we can share idea's, recipes and discuss the range of Ninja CREAMi machines.

I'll update this later.

For me I have the CREAMi Deluxe 10 in 1 Ice cream and frozen drink maker and so far we have made Cornish Clotted ice cream, caster sugar with nuts and raisins (first time and only added to test) made a coconut + cocoa, caster sugar with Madagascan Vanilla and yesterday made an Almond milk, Green & Blacks organic Cocoa, with a double espresso from the Nespresso and Madagascan Vanilla, which I will probably blend in some Crunchie rocks into it.

For now I've followed rough guides in the booklet and have added more caster sugar to anything that is not already sweet to start with.

Last edited:
This is a coconut milk and cocoa ice cream.

yiHrtuz.jpg

For this I added 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk, 1.5 teaspoons of Madagascan Vanilla, 95g caster sugar and a tablespoon of Green & Blacks organic Cocoa powder to a blender and blitzed it for a minute.
This was then poured into the CREAMi pot to the line and placed in the freezer for 24 hours (my freezer is at -18°c)
After 24 hours it was then placed into the CREAMi and it was set at Ice Cream on Top setting and then did a Re-Spin because it resembled mini ball bearings on one spin, but the second spin gave it a really soft texture.

Pot washed and back into the freezer with a pina colada for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom