• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

****** The Official OCUK Cinebench R23 Benchmark Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Really wonder how Intel managed to screw the 13th gen up, How on earth is a 24core losing to a 16 core :confused:

And yet the single core is so good.

Ashamed of you Intel, Was hoping to see a EYPC killer in the server space but not going by this.

Soldato
Really wonder how Intel managed to screw the 13th gen up, How on earth is a 24core losing to a 16 core :confused:

And yet the single core is so good.

Ashamed of you Intel, Was hoping to see a EYPC killer in the server space but not going by this.
hows it losing????and its 8 big cores and 16 of the little ones vs AMD's 16 big cores.

Soldato
hows it losing????and its 8 big cores and 16 of the little ones vs AMD's 16 big cores.

Think he's just trolling, as you clearly have the top score @Nickolp1974, with a 13900k.

@RavenXXX2 likely won't update this thread as it would put Intel on top of MT, which is a shame. Perhaps someone else with the time and willingness to update both AMD and Intel scores would like to start a new official thread?

Last edited:
Soldato
8 + 16 is still 24 ! if the big, medium or small was Intel's design choice, it's not doing very well against a 16 core at the end of the day. Lets be honest with the power it uses in multi threaded it should be decimating AMD.

Soldato
8 + 16 is still 24 ! if the big, medium or small was Intel's design choice, it's not doing very well against a 16 core at the end of the day. Lets be honest with the power it uses in multi threaded it should be decimating AMD.

13900k is a better gaming CPU, that can't be argued. Though for most everything else AMD and Intel are very competitive, they're both great CPU's.

Soldato
13900k is a better gaming CPU, that can't be argued. Though for most everything else AMD and Intel are very competitive, they're both great CPU's.
People generally buy a CPUs with 10 - 24 cores to do actual work not play games for the most part. Leave that to the 6/8 core brethren.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
Are you sure? over 102K here....

It should be obvious, though with you I just don't know. "Scoreboard: Mainstream Multi-Threaded". Threadripper is not mainstream....

Soldato
Are you "" serious? Stop it.

Yes I am. @RavenXXX2 is very quick to update the thread when AMD are ahead (within 2 hours after AMD_Matt posted his score) - it's clear why he won't update mainstream CPU scores when Intel are ahead.

Perhaps he feels if he doesn't update it, it doesn't make it true :cry:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yes I am. @RavenXXX2 is very quick to update the thread when AMD are ahead (within 2 hours after AMD_Matt posted his score) - it's clear why he won't update mainstream CPU scores when Intel are ahead.

Perhaps he feels if he doesn't update it, it doesn't make it true :cry:

I haven't seen him post at all for a while, have you? People have their own lives, don't be so cynical.

I hope he is good and well, i'm sure you do too, right?

Last edited:
Soldato
I haven't seen him post at all for a while, have you? People have their own lives, don't be so cynical.

I hope he is good and well, i'm sure you do too, right?

He's been posting daily, so that's not the reason ;)

Ideally we'd have someone like @Kaapstad to maintain this thread, as he's unbiased and does an absolutely fantastic job and service to the community, in his various GPU owners/benchmarking threads.

Only so much one person can do though.

Associate
Think he's just trolling, as you clearly have the top score @Nickolp1974, with a 13900k.

@RavenXXX2 likely won't update this thread as it would put Intel on top of MT, which is a shame. Perhaps someone else with the time and willingness to update both AMD and Intel scores would like to start a new official thread?
I can do that and we can have a leaderboard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom