***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I Gotz Lego!

Oh the joy from returning from a long hard days work to find my mummy had secretly been 'collecting' vouchers through the paper for FREE Lego. I had seen this weeks ago, but seems mum has collected 2 lots. One for me aged 28, and one for my nephew.

:cool:

They are very cool, kinda don't want to open them and leave them all in the box? but I'm itching to play with them, and see what I can create out of all the parts!

Ohhhhhhhh. :o

cimg0452vh7.jpg

cimg0446by0.jpg

Soldato
OP
i loved lego and technics but now its all custom parts i think it spoils it now like the f1 technic car its got a load of custom parts not like when i used it many moons ago you had to put bits together to make a wing,roof etc not now its all moulded.

Very true! but as a kid I had so much of it from basic to star wars that all in all I created some awesome looking space crafts using it all.

I do remember a cockpit with opening wind shield that a lego man sat in, I used that on soooo many ships. Ahhh the memories.

W.T.F. I've just noticed I don't have all the packs! AARRRRRRGH Wait till my mummy gets up! If my nephew has the other packs they are being taken. He's too young to fully enjoy lego! :D

Soldato
OP
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

My got my own way, and my dear mummy gave me the 'complete' Lego package

I mean, my young nephew is not even one - and thus this invalids his reason for wanting Lego, he'll eat it rather than enjoying it.

As already mentioned, extra lego and a PLAYING MAT!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes.

cimg0455nc5.jpg

I'm ******* well awesome.

Soldato
OP
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I was too poorly sick for work today ;) I decided to get better by playing with my Lego and build them all. Oh gosh it was awesome.

web.jpg

I WANT MORE LEGOZ! :o

Soldato
OP
I now what do dismantle it all and create one big 'thing' but I've decided these will go on the shelf in a minute to be shown off (do you think girls might not like a 28 year old with lego on his shelf?).

I just feel the need now for a big project like that F1 car although I don't like Ferrari! :(

Perhaps a Star Wars one?

Oh and also, I've been into the MK Lego shop, it was like magical....:p

Soldato
OP
Nice to see updates to this thread!

Those Star Wars look nice? Mini versions?

I'm ashamed to say I haven't opened any pack yet, instead I've put them away! :o

Soldato
OP
Ha nice set(s) there, sure you'll have fun on xmas day building that! :D

Also

i had this one when i was around 7
legomonorail.jpg

I sooooooooooooo wanted this when I saw it...it instantly brought back memories of my Lego-lust! I wanted all space lego back in the day...

Soldato
OP
Ahh this thread is still going strong, was clearing some stuff up last weekend and of those original collections I poured them all into a small box. Looked amazing to have a box of lego again! I didnt get the Toy Story 3 collection though! :(

As its my 30th soon I'm thinking of asking some kind soul to get me the mini star destroyer. <3

Soldato
OP
Waaaaoh nice to see the thread still going!

All the 'free' lego I got (I say free, it cost tokkens and shipping) I emptied into an ice cream box all mixed up. Nice little collection there to build random things but I'm getting the 'need' to buy some Star Wars Lego, always has been my favourite.

Glad to see the space port above, that grey MOON plates...I created some amazing space ships and bases using them and my mass of totally random/mixed up lego.

God I wished we'd had kept it. Hugh brown box full.

Soldato
OP
Some nice Lego kits there, I didnt even think to ask for any Lego this xmas! :o

Saw this picture a few days ago, gosh I remember wanting this for xmas when I was young:

1996+-+6982+Explorien+Starship.jpg

Might see if I can get one off ebay, probably going for a tidy sum.

Soldato
OP
Love seeing all the Star Wars Lego in this thread. I had all the Episode 5-6 and 1-2 ships back when I was younger.

Wish I'd kept them.

I had that when I was younger =D

£250 on Amazon & ebay! :eek:

One seller with an auction with 1 day to go is at £26 which I'm watching :D

Back
Top Bottom