***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
The mack truck , rally car and yacht are all going to be in my collection when released as I love them all. And i've just click and collect set 42070 as once that is built my daughter will love the power functions as I don't mind her playing with the Technic sets, after all its just lego, you can't break it. Just need to rebuild it.

Yup "buy it for the kids"- I used that chestnut for as long as I could too.... :p:p

Soldato
Ghostbusters firehouse is in the 20% sale today for £227. You get the nutcracker free which you should be able to sell for about £20. There’s 10% cashback at Top Cashback and obviously you get 5% back in VIP points, which gives you nearly £50 back on this kit.

Soldato
Managed to get last year's and this year's christmas sets done today and set them up with the previous few year around the little tree we have done up for our little girl who would have been celebrating her second christmas with us this year :(
24129809_10159701894675565_9119785433499053918_n.jpg

Associate
Managed to get last year's and this year's christmas sets done today and set them up with the previous few year around the little tree we have done up for our little girl who would have been celebrating her second christmas with us this year :(

Oh man, so very sorry for your loss. Nice setup, I think she would have loved it.

Caporegime
No real budget, £100 or less would be nice.

He's not into either, yet, from my understanding. Cars, diggers, police is his bag. My sister has said the police headquarters, which doesn't seem like a bad build...

Soldato
So my Nephew has asked for Lego (for Christmas, obviously), he's 5. Any suggestions?

I won't be there to build it with him, sadly :(

Depends how much you want to spend, but potentially something like the Lego City Fire Station or Police Station or the Fire Ladder Truck on a smaller scale. If he's into his cars you could look at some of the Speed Champions sets.

Caporegime
Depends how much you want to spend, but potentially something like the Lego City Fire Station or Police Station or the Fire Ladder Truck on a smaller scale. If he's into his cars you could look at some of the Speed Champions sets.

Yeah, the police station, looks quite good and comes with a fair bit for the price.

Thanks

Caporegime
Yeah, the police station, looks quite good and comes with a fair bit for the price.

Thanks

The City sets are awesome and great value for money (in Lego terms). You could also do a Technic set but he may be a bit young for that. Technic taught me so much about how things work it's unreal.

Caporegime
The City sets are awesome and great value for money (in Lego terms). You could also do a Technic set but he may be a bit young for that. Technic taught me so much about how things work it's unreal.

The same. I had a technic set when I was young (hopefully still kicking about) that could be a t-rex, a car and a helicopter IIRC. But yeah, he's far too young for technic, or at least without me there to help (play) with it.

Actually I had a very similar police set, which he currently has (but in bits, along with the rest of my old lego). So a new one is a great idea!

Associate
I got the fire station for my 5 and 7 year olds and they loved it. Not only do you get the building, but a helicopter, car and fire truck whihc is quite a size and has a huge ladder.

I just ordered the Saturn V, for them obviously

Back
Top Bottom