**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
It's official!
op6_zpspjsnnhlf.jpg

Screen6.2-inch, 2280 x 1080, Optic AMOLED
CPUSnapdragon 845
RAM6/8GB
Storage64/128/256GB UFS 2.1
Rear cameraMain 16-megapixel Sony sensor f/1.7; 20-megapixel secondary sensor. Portrait mode. 480fps 720p slo-mo for a minute. 19% bigger pixels in the main sensor over the 5T
Front camera16-megapixel sensor with portrait mode
Battery3300mAh, USB-C, Dash Charge – 30-minute for a day of use, no Qi charging
OSAndroid Oreo 8.1 with Oxygen OS skin
FeaturesDual-SIM, 1.2Gbps download speeds, headphone jack

Pricing:
£469 for 6GB/64GB
£519 for 8GB/128GB
£569 for 8GB/256GB

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Their reason for including the notch is
What you are essentially doing is moving the entire notification bar up, giving users more content on their screen.

And this is something I've said before when people moan about the notch; you get a bit more screen with it there. I just don't get the big deal about it.

Soldato
OP
I like how everybody knows that camera isn't very good even though the phone hasn't even been released yet :rolleyes: OnePlus did show a teaser picture with the DXO mark logo on it. It's possible they may have upped their game.

Soldato
OP
The One + 6T will be out in 6 months so why buy this. Oh wait the 7 will be out soon.

One + 6 month cycle is a turn off.

I really don't understand why people say this. It's no different to LG releasing a G phone and then a V phone 6 months later. Or Samsung with their S and Note phones. Really OP should call the phone they release later in the year something different like bringing back the X brand.

Soldato
OP
The thing for me is that I don't think this offers much more than the Honor 10 which is substantially cheaper (Dave that the Honor has a ridiculous logo splashed across its back)
While it is cheaper its doesn't have oled or stock Android

EMUI is enough to put me off any phone made by Huawei. It's just horrible. OxygenOS on the other hand is fantastic and definitely my favourite version of Android.

Soldato
OP
With regards to the camera I guess we'll just have to wait for some reviews. There must be some sort of embargo on reviews but I've no idea when it ends. *edit* Yes there is an embargo so we'll have to wait til it lifts to get camera reviews.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well I have no idea if mine went through It crashed after I put my cc details in I pressed pay and then I got a gateway order. I am going to wait now for a few weeks I think if it turns up it does if not well I can try again.

Check on your order page. If it has an order number then it's gone through.

Soldato
OP
I've now re-ordered and used PayPal and my order is showing is being paid. Before it was showing as payment pending. So I guess the problem was whichever site they used originally.

Back
Top Bottom