**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Associate
Finally managed to pay.
Went for the 128GB Midnight Black version plus the tempered glass screen protector and the Nylon bumper case. That £20 off was helpful, so cheers @Axel40 :cool:

No bother! What shipping date did you get?! Looks like a great phone but can't really justify upgrading from the 5T!! Or can i ;)

Soldato
Trying to order but no luck so far and my order 'expires' in 10 minutes and I'll lose my vouchers too!

Also, why is PayPal missing now?! I was planning on using my PayPal credit!

Soldato
Good job on oneplus, a relatively short wait from from launch to delivery. I remember the days when they'd first show the phone in January and it'd be another 4 months till you could get the phone.

Soldato
Loads of people have missed out as when they first ordered the payment page crashed time after time then when they finally got to order their orders were shown as out of stock.

Associate
Well I have no idea if mine went through It crashed after I put my cc details in I pressed pay and then I got a gateway order. I am going to wait now for a few weeks I think if it turns up it does if not well I can try again.

Soldato
OP
Well I have no idea if mine went through It crashed after I put my cc details in I pressed pay and then I got a gateway order. I am going to wait now for a few weeks I think if it turns up it does if not well I can try again.

Check on your order page. If it has an order number then it's gone through.

Associate
Took about 5 goes but eventually got mine ordered. Thanks to the site playing up I ended up with multiple unpaid orders before getting one sorted so hopefully that stock gets freed up for someone else when they time out in the new few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom