The official Philips BDM4065UC thread

P-T

P-T

Associate
Hi folks all well I hope.

I have this monitor and it has failed too. Dim at the base for a few months and then completey black. Definitely LEDs from what I've read here. Power light still on.

Is it any good to anyone here for free? I'm just off the M8 (Central Scotland) so it's availble for pick up or I can wrap it up and you can arrange your own courier delivery. Should be pretty cheap with parcel2go.com I hate the idea of this getting smashed into bits. Jacky60 has first refusal since he had an accident fixing his.

It's in great condition it still had the plastic protector on the bottom bezel. I'll have to look for the original stand.

If anyone's interested I'll pack it in a large TV box and get the dimensions and weight for you.

Happy if it can be saved.

UK only.

P-T

P-T

Associate
Very dissapointing. I still have every monitor I've ever owned over 20 years. It's a POS for sure I reckon -maybe- 11000 hours use. I have bulbs that have lasted longer.

I bought it from Amazon Italy (€605.77 / £469.70) as it worked out £200 or so cheaper than the UK. Thinking back it was really one of a very few that had that spec for the money.

If it can be saved from the skip that'll be great. If not I'll enjoy going about it with a hammer.

Back
Top Bottom