*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I would actually say that most gamers buy multiple consoles, it's just they choose one to start with and that is generally their main console, and they pick the other up cheaper down the line. It's what I do, and I'm guess it's what most gamers will do.

This is quite often true but only if the console is actually worth purchasing and it was a fairly tough decision in the first place really. For instance this gen I had PC, 360 and PS3. I never thought of getting a Wii as it did not appeal to me.

At this moment in time the Xbox One has nothing to offer me. Perhaps this will change but I can't remember being this disinterested in a console ever and I was excited for the Saturn! :p

Soldato
The clear choice at the moment is the PS4.

I don't see what's so confusing about that.

Well it's not though is it.

Personally I'm not a conspiracy theorist and like the sound of next-gen Halo, Dead Rising, Forza, Kinect Sports that I don't need to keep putting the disc in and can utilise the added features of Kinect in the games to improve interactivity.

Also I can play my games while round my G/F's house without having to cart my discs around. Oh and my brother and I can play each others games without having to swap them between us.

Sounds like the future to me. :)

Caporegime
Well it's not though is it.

Personally I'm not a conspiracy theorist and like the sound of next-gen Halo, Dead Rising, Forza, Kinect Sports that I don't need to keep putting the disc in and can utilise the added features of Kinect in the games to improve interactivity.

Also I can play my games while round my G/F's house without having to cart my discs around. Oh and my brother and I can play each others games without having to swap them between us.

Sounds like the future to me. :)

The vast majority of the public and critics/press appear to disagree.

Caporegime
Edit: sorry thought this was the which console thread. Keep the discussion to PS4 in here, otherwise why have the other thread?

Sorry I should have clarified: obviously I mean public opinions written on forums etc that I have read... I have not gone around interviewing people on the streets. ;)

Caporegime
Will Skyrim be coming to PS4? Im presuming not, but as I haven't played it yet due to no longer upgrading my PC I would certainly buy it for the console..

Caporegime
So I see Amazon US have started to list console bundles, hopefully the UK won't be too far behind. I'm waiting to see what bundles they come up with before slapping in a pre order.

Caporegime
So I see Amazon US have started to list console bundles, hopefully the UK won't be too far behind. I'm waiting to see what bundles they come up with before slapping in a pre order.
I dont understand why Amazon just didnt come out with bundles from the start and avoided selling the console on its own, theres enough idiots out there (and I include myself in that) who would have snapped one even if the savings were marginal at best. Just having a bundle for each game for a couple of quid less would have sold without any issue Id have thought (or say just throw in free launch day delivery instead)

It seems key here to get your pre-order in to ensure you get it for launch, whereas the price seems secondary if it includes games etc.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom