*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
It would be odd to put an unconfirmed feature with an unconfirmed release date in such a 'factual' advert. That's what makes me think it's ********. I can't find a larger picture of the ad but I'm sure there's an Xbox one below it, anyone find it?

Soldato
Yeah, I wouldn't take any of the rumours seriously but its looking like a November release date is the most likely.

Also Sony did confirm you will be able to stream PS3 games through the PS4 using Gaiki.

Man of Honour
I've seen Onlive run decent enough on modest connections so I'd imagine this would be ok.
Cool, could be very useful then :)

Saying that, I always move into the next gen with every intention of playing my previous gen consoles, and then hardly ever do. My 360 is backwards compatible with the majority of original Xbox games I have left, yet I can only think of 3 times over the past 6/7 years or so that I've actually used it.

Soldato
While you could do that, I can't imagine why I'd ever want that in a game :p

Do we know if it detects levels of pressure sensitivity?

Bearing in mind that Sony are a Japanese company, it probably has something to do with some Jap only titles they have planned where you can play with the breasts on an anime character. :D

Soldato
Cool, could be very useful then :)

Saying that, I always move into the next gen with every intention of playing my previous gen consoles, and then hardly ever do. My 360 is backwards compatible with the majority of original Xbox games I have left, yet I can only think of 3 times over the past 6/7 years or so that I've actually used it.

Same, I rarely go back to the previous gen for games. Backwards compatibility is never something that bothers me that much. If it did I would keep the consoles that the games were released on.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Yeah backwards compatibility is a non-issue for me, I'll be keeping both my 360 and PS3, they'll get handed down to the kids for their rooms, and the next gen will become the new living room console.

Back
Top Bottom