*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Onlive was ok appart from the input lag, made FPS games horrid to play, i used it on a 4meg connection ok.
Thats why Sony bought Gaikai, its technology was more superior than Onlives (already demonstrated lack of input lag last time I read about it before Sony swooped) just nowhere as ready to launch like Onlive were

EDIT: Actually no I was wrong it was more that the lag wasnt as changeable as Onlives: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-face-off-gaikai-vs-onlive

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
MS going to give you cloud access to every game you own, people complain about ISP not up to it, download limits yada

Sony going to stream PS3 games, woooohoooo awesome.

:D

Soldato
Has anybody watched that video showing the new UI?
It has one part where it shows him downloading just the MP bit of Killzone. I hope this happens with more games. I'd love to be able to buy just the MP side of COD or BF.

Soldato
It has one part where it shows him downloading just the MP bit of Killzone. I hope this happens with more games. I'd love to be able to buy just the MP side of COD or BF.

He's still buying the full game, just choosing which part to download first. That happens now with some games (BF3?) 1 disc for SP and 1 disc for MP.

Soldato
Another possible launch date:

TPTs1wK.jpg

This is apparently from one of the biggest electronic stores in Germany & The Netherlands.

This is much more likely to be correct rather than the random date thrown out by The Sun :p

Last edited:
Soldato

This is apparently from one of the biggest electronic stores in Germany & The Netherlands.

This is much more likely to be correct rather than the random date thrown out by The Sun :p

No of them are more likely to be correct as they are pretty much guess work it seems.

Soldato
Right it's done, traded in some stuff and pre-ordered from Game. They did say they have been allocated enough consoles to cover the pre-orders at the store I was at. So here's hoping.

Just waiting to hear about any other games or up dates on the games I like the look of :)

GAC

GAC

Soldato

TPTs1wK.jpg

well that nearly ties up with what was said on jimmy fallon last night with watchdog being due nov 19th.

Soldato
He's still buying the full game, just choosing which part to download first. That happens now with some games (BF3?) 1 disc for SP and 1 disc for MP.

Bah! They really should do this though.
As far as i'm aware most of the development money for a game goes into the SP campaign. So if publishers got people to buy just the MP part then surely they'd be making more money from it?

Caporegime
Most people don't really care whether the controller looks nice, as long as it feels good in the hands and does its job well :)
You forget this is the forum that was up in arms because they hadnt shown what the PS4 looked like back in Feb. I wouldnt assume too much! :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom