*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
I'm tghinking of tradinfg in my ps3, xgix and Wii u with amazon and use the money to pay poart of my ps4 pre-order. Any one doing the same? Is the last guardian out for ps3 or ius it delayed?

No I'm actually in the market to buy a PS3 :p Especially having now learned that UK people won't be getting Gaikai, and having not owned a PS3 up to this point (so there should be plenty of games to get stuck into).

Besides, since I haven't pre-ordered, I won't be able to get hold of a PS4 until about March 2014 anyhow :p They're all going to be sold out.

Soldato
It is going to be interesting how available the PS4 is. I imagine the Xbox going back on its DRM policies actually came as a bit of a relief for Sony strangely enough, backorders of the PS4 would be huge if nothing had changed!

Caporegime
For anyone that has a PS3 for now Gaikai isnt a real plus. Cant be that many that really are after it as a feature that decides a PS4 purchase though...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Everyone knows as much as what Sony said at E3, dont think theres been more information on it, tbh the whole MS fiasco has completely detracted from everything else that happened at E3 :mad:. Again this is information quite rightly kept ready to be announced at Gamescom or TGS, I think Sony will relish how it disseminates information to the lead up to launch. Actually quite western in their approach to PR this time around...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't see why the UK wouldn't get it, but as usual it'll be dependent on SCEE and thus the rest of Europe as to when it happens and how timely the games are released for it.

Not bothered either way, I'm buying a PS4 for PS4 games.

Back
Top Bottom