*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
I just got an email from GAME to say my PS4 is confirmed for launch day. :D

I'm so excited I'm going to queue up like a loser and get it at midnight from my local store to experience the hype with some other randoms. :cool:

Caporegime
Trying to remember what bundles I saw on the other Amazons - was the KZ one:

KZ
Camera
PS4
for €499?

What was the other one? No doubt Amazon UK will just re-release them aswell as the official bundle...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I'd bet there's going to be a Knack bundle as well, they're going to be looking for ways to move that game. Watch Dogs will probably get into a bundle as well, possibly NFS.

Caporegime
Ah excellent cheers Drunzer.

ps3udo the blog is showing console and KZ at €439 as well as the €499 one with camera, extra controller and KZ.

I think the leaked French bundle was the same as the €499 one? Not sure about the controller though.
Ah thanks, yeah Ive kinda forgotten what the Amazon FR and DE bundles were, seemed good value though - hopefully get a nice choice

Associate
Just got my email confirming it and offering me to upgrade to one of 6 bundles:

We are happy to confirm that your console preorder is guaranteed for launch on 29th November 2013. We have been working closely with Sony and can now confirm that we have some PlayStation 4 bundles available to you, we just need you to let us know which one you would like:

1. PlayStation 4 console pack including GAME Exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall - £399.99
2. PlayStation 4 console pack including Watch Dogs - £399.99
3. PlayStation 4 console pack including Killzone Shadow Fall (Standard Edition), an additional Dualshock 4 controller and a PlayStation Eye Camera - £449.99
4. PlayStation 4 Console with GAME Exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall and DriveClub - £439.99
5. PlayStation 4 Console with FIFA 14 - £399.99
6. PlayStation 4 Console with Call of Duty: Ghosts GAME Exclusive Limited Preorder Edition - £404.99

Already upgraded to bundle 3 :) (seemed the best value one)

Soldato
I just got email from Game along similar lines, but that mine will be guaranteed "before Christmas". I only pre-ordered last weekend so am more than happy with this, as I'll probably save it for Christmas for something to look forward to anyway (big kid that I am).

Soldato
Ah thanks, yeah Ive kinda forgotten what the Amazon FR and DE bundles were, seemed good value though - hopefully get a nice choice

Sorry I edited some of my response out after I realised you asked about the leaked bundles and not the blogged ones.

Anyway these bundle deals are looking good so far. :)

Soldato
Some of those bundles arnt so good. Sony said the Killzone/Camera/Controller bundle will be 10 pounds either side of the X-Box One price depending on the exchange rate. I wonder if Game are trying it on?

Back
Top Bottom