*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Permabanned
Anyone heard anything about OCUK upgrades ??? Would love option 3 cause i am buyng camera and second pad anyway.... Would feel like free game with those..

Game can go to hell after they ****ed up my bf3 preorder and i ended up paying more than anyone i know !!!
Rather pay 10-15f extra get less than give those ****ers any more money !!! I hope that their network dies off.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone heard anything about OCUK upgrades ??? Would love option 3 cause i am buyng camera and second pad anyway.... Would feel like free game with those..

Game can go to hell after they ****ed up my bf3 preorder and i ended up paying more than anyone i know !!!
Rather pay 10-15f extra get less than give those ****ers any more money !!! I hope that their network dies off.
I doubt theyll get any unless you as a customer make enquiries about it

Anyone get anything through from Amazon UK yet?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Sorry if I've completely missed it earlier in this topic but is there any idea when Amazon will put those bundles up on the site? I can only find the PS4 on it's own so far.

Associate
Got my email from Game as well to confirm the 29th so I'm happy now :D Now its just what games to get to go with it, but at least that a good decision to have to make.

Soldato
Dear Joe

Thank you for pre-ordering PlayStation 4 with us.We have some fantastic news - we are delighted to let you know that we can guarantee your PlayStation 4 console for launch on 29th November!

As you may have read Sony have recently announced three new PlayStation 4 console bundles. We are currently working on our stock allocation for these and will notify you next week if a swap option from your current pre-order to one of these new bundles will be available to you.We hope that you have a great weekend and that this exciting news makes it even better!

We're off to relax for a couple of days but if you have any queries please note we are open Monday to Friday between*9am-6pm.

Kind Regards,The ShopTo Team

Woop :)

Caporegime
3 new bundles?!? We know of the KZ with/without camera/controller - whats the third official one? I swear Im always playing catch up lately with news...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom