*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Got my email from Game also, going to be picking it up at midnight :) only 3 miles away.

I used game as I traded a load of stuff in (used their CEX price match) So now only have £160 left to pay on the day. Takes the sting out of buying a game and possibly extra controller while I'm there.

Think I might go with Killzone and Watch dogs then pick up ps+ if I haven't bought it already by then :)

Permabanned
ps3ud0 well i sent enquiry to OCUK to see if they will offer me an upgrade option. Its free game like for me. I am buying second controller and camera day one :p that would put it at 450f anyway heh.

Soldato
Dear Spook

Thank you for pre-ordering PlayStation 4 with us.

We have some fantastic news - we are delighted to let you know that we can guarantee your PlayStation 4 console for launch on 29th November!

Great news as i didn't even pre order untill 6th sept :)

Soldato
That's a terrible article. They've just chopped bits and bobs from other articles to make this click bait. I don't doubt that the PS4 version will run more smoothly simply because of its extra grunt but the article is bs.

Associate
Been snooping around, how come Tesco don't have an option to pay for all the console now? Just a crappy £20 payment? Wut?

EDIT: Went onto Tesco Contact Support, here's why they can't take full payment

The full price has not been decided yet so there is no way to pay in full. This has not been made definite my the company yet.

This is the RRP but not clarified. We have not got an exact price on the item at the moment.

Disappointing, our staff discount is 20% next week, would have liked to get a few extra quid off it, but not to be :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Got my Shopto confirmation today as well :)

Currently have the bundle with Fifa '14 and extra joypad on order but will see wot the official Sony bundles are before deciding if I will swap.

Will probably get 1 other game at launch, but still undecided which to get.

Associate
I've noticed that Tesco Direct's PS4 deposit page says "in stock
Order now for delivery on day of launch."

Although I assuming they've forgotten to amend it? Unless they've got a large amount of stock coming to them.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/pre-ord...onsole/752-6181.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=752-6181

It isn't definite though,

"8. We will not be held responsible if Sony change or delay the release date of the Sony Playstation 4 Console in the UK and or limit stock.
Read more at http://www.tesco.com/direct/pre-ord...on-4-console/752-6181.prd#fGHtsQ14k3hOP4R8.99"

The only reason they still aren't taking xbox one pre-orders is because they only do the one with Fifa.

Back
Top Bottom