*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
I can definitely see them doing a Titanfall bundle but I doubt it'll be for free, maybe something like £450/460 for the console and game. Considering it's looking like the first killer app for the Xbox One, I can't see them giving it away (though it would be one hell of a marketing stroke if they did it).
Im confused, every PS3 bundle Ive bought was priced at the standard console price - isnt that a standard thing with official bundles post launch? Though that wasnt til 2009 so I guess early bundles dont have to have that value...
I have a PS4 pre ordered with the rain forest since May 2013.

Recently read that retailers will be asking if customers would like to upgrade to a bundle of some sort that had been announced by Sony.

Has anyone heard of this or has any rain forest customers received any notification regarding upgrading to a bundle?
I was on Amazon chat earlier and all they said is that theyll notify us via email, dont have any other details than that

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
If you go to the Playstation 4 page on amazon UK site now, it says this:

---
PlayStation 4--Important Information
Please note: Sony has announced that there will be four PlayStation 4 console options available at launch. Customers will be contacted in the order in which they placed their PS4 pre-order and given a choice of the bundles based on availability. Please note, all customers who pre-ordered the console with Amazon.co.uk up to and including August 6 will be given an option to get a console for release day. Customers who pre-ordered from August 7 may receive their consoles after release date, but will get them before Christmas. Click here for more information.
---

Soldato
Erm - Am I missing something here:

Killzone bundle £399

In the box:
- PlayStation 4 Console
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Killzone: Shadow Fall(*May not be suitable for trade in)
- Mono Wired Headest
- Power Cable
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- 14-day PlayStation Plus trial
- "The Playroom" Pre-Installed on PS4 Console

So thats like £70 extra just for a game!!!??

Shopto are pretty confident they can guarantee day one release - and bearing in mind that Sony have already estimated x millions of units sold in the first four months - I don't think there will be an issue buying one from a local retailor!

Soldato
Not sure how they can call it a bundle 'deal' if it's the same price as RRP stuff!

EDIT: Expected it to have had an extra controller 2 for that price!

Last edited:
Associate
Has an Uncharted game been announced/rumoured yet?

Uncharted on PS3 looking stunning. I wonder how much better it will look on PS4??!!

Soldato
I see Killzone will be 30fps at 1080 singleplayer. multiplayer will be mostly 60fps at 1080

Really hopping I can get my hands on the £450 killzone pack. The game looks stunning and not a bad start to the PS4 lineup.

Might stop me getting BF for a few weeks which I would like as a digital copy.

Soldato
Anyone seen the article Shopto posted about Killzone: Shadowfall being 50GB as a digital title? Damn! I wonder if they're all going to be like that.

Soldato
A lot of pre-orders have stopped now until the packages are sorted out.

Got this from Simplygames.

"Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that we are not currently taking pre orders for the PS4 console as we are waiting on confirmation from Sony about which of the new bundles we will be allocated. We expect to have this information by mid-week so the website will then be updated and the console available again to pre order.

We are still guaranteeing delivery for release date.

Kindest Regards"

Back
Top Bottom