*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
The shopto PS4 KZ bundle for £399 is rubbish :( what happened to the bundle with KZ, extra controller and camera for £429?

It's being offered to certain customers by the end of the week. I should get offered one as I ordered on the day the pre-orders went up. I'm not sure I want the camera tbh, but wouldn't mind the extra controller with KZ if the price ends up being £430-50. Could always sell the camera..

Associate
Gah me want!!

Talked to the guy in game on Sunday told me he has over 300 people to phone about their launch day preorders.. Hopefully hear word in the next day it two. Small town also :d

Phone them make sure they have a up to date Phone number for you, there using the phone number from when you signed up for the game loyalty card so it might be a old number now if they have it at all!

Edit: forgot to said its only the people with phrase one orders who are able to upgrade

Last edited:
Soldato
Have Sony said what the range is yet for the Vita when using remote play, I'm guessing it won't be as good as the Wii U gamepad in terms of range? Was hoping to play PS4 games in bed :D.

Permabanned
It's not a direct PS4 to Vita connection, it uses your existing WiFi network, so wherever you can get currently get wifi in the house.

Man of Honour
Any ideas on how many people would be queuing at one game store at midnight ? Not sure what time I should arrive for midnight release ?
My guess is - a lot! If you haven't pre-ordered and the store is confirmed to be selling stock to people who haven't pre-ordered, I honestly think you'll need to get there at least 4 hours early to even stand a chance. The PS4 release is going to be huge.

Associate
I preordered as soon as it was available to haha:) and game rang yesterday to say there were two copies for us, so would we still need to go 4 hours early?

Man of Honour
I preordered as soon as it was available to haha:) and game rang yesterday to say there were two copies for us, so would we still need to go 4 hours early?
No, if you've pre-ordered you should be able to walk in at any point on the Friday to get your order. If you want it as soon as possible after midnight, you'd be best asking the shop whether they will have seperate queues for pre-orders or not.

Soldato
No, if you've pre-ordered you should be able to walk in at any point on the Friday to get your order. If you want it as soon as possible after midnight, you'd be best asking the shop whether they will have seperate queues for pre-orders or not.

And hold the box to the crowd as you walk out the store with your prized procession. Perhaps let the boy's fit girlfriends caress the box with their hands for added satisfaction :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm thinking just Killzone. Watchdogs maybe but not if it is both less than 1080p AND 30fps.

There's lots of free to play games on the PS4 in any case till the more exciting titles come out.

Back
Top Bottom