*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Had a call from Game yesterday, the guy was telling me about the bundles that they were doing. In the end I went for the PS4 with a copy of Killzone, as I already have special editions of the other games ordered (AC4, Knack and Watchdogs) and I wasn't bothered about the camera.

Soldato
In the states if you buy Black Flag for the PS3 or xbox 360 you can upgrade to ps4 or xbone for only 10 bucks.

Seems quite good. Wish you could do that with FIFA lol

I thought EA were doing that here? Game are giving you £40 trade in for Fifa (as long as you bought it from them) towards next gen Fifa.

Soldato
After playing BF4 on PC with GTX 780, decided I really don't need a PS4 lol. Cancelled my pre-order, think I will pick one up after a couple of years, by then will be a few exclusives that I'll wanna play. Hopefully console will have had some die shrinks so more reliable and be cheaper ! I am going to be jealous that I won't get to play Killzone yet, but I think I have more than enough games on PC to play :p.

Soldato
All the games available on the pc ill get on the PC too but id hate missing out on killzone...uncharted...new god of war and all the exclusives.

Soldato
All the games available on the pc ill get on the PC too but id hate missing out on killzone...uncharted...new god of war and all the exclusives.

Yeah I agree, but just gonna have to wait for the PS4 exclusives though, think if you buy a couple years after release, you get decent games and a cheaper console, hopefully be a revision by then, like a die shrink, so more reliable.

So many games coming out on PC, that even if I bought a PS4 now I probably wouldn't play it much anyway tbh. I've got GTA V on PS3 plus Beyond two souls pre-ordered, BF4 on PC. COD ghosts on PC, Watch Dogs, Witcher 3, AC Black flag all coming on PC.. Shed loads more I can't think of..

It's cool that Sony let you stack PS+ games even on platforms you don't have, i.e Vita / PS4. By the time I get a PS4 console will have a load of games stored for download. Yeah def the way forward, save a load of money not ordering this year lol.

Back
Top Bottom