*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
They are reserving the mega bundle for the first select few customers who pre-ordered early. They will be emailing the lucky few this week. I think the email said.

Regarding the Killzone 'Mega Bundle' that Sony have also announced, we have decided that due to the high demand but short supply for this item that the fairest approach is to offer this bundle to customers who have pre-ordered a PlayStation 4 based on their pre-ordered date. We will be in touch this week with the first customers eligible to swap to this bundle and then contact further customers based on how many decide to make the switch until all stock has been allocated. Please note unfortunately we cannot tell you at this point if you're eligible to swap so please do not contact us to ask, but rest assured if you are we'll send you a ticket to let you know!

Soldato
Doubt I'll get a mega bundle then as I only pre-ordered a couple of months ago, gonna sting knowing I could have got an extra controller and camera for £30 extra :(

Soldato
I just noticed that some shopto ps4 bundles now state that you are virtually guaranteed to receive on release day.

not long ago shopto and others were warning that customers were not guaranteed a ps4 if pre-ordering after a certain date.

Is this because they have had confirmed allocation of ps4 consoles from Sony?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hope I get offered the Mega Bundle, I was planning on getting everything in there bar the Camera anyways :( preordered on the 29th May so don't know how early that counts as being!

Soldato
I hope the build quality is better on these, owned a PS3 slim for all of 2 weeks and it's already broke.

Build quality on PS3 is fine, sounds like you were just unlucky. The only relatively large scale problems with PS3 were the Yellow light of death on very early model fat PS3s

Still have 2 fat PS3s running fine in my house

One 60GB launch model

One 80GB model from 2008

Permabanned
Build quality on PS3 is fine, sounds like you were just unlucky. The only relatively large scale problems with PS3 were the Yellow light of death on very early model fat PS3s

Well from just looking at the support section on the PS3 forums, lots of people have problems with the new super slims and the new firmware has borked a lot of consoles too, another big thread on GTA V causing their systems to overheat and not work properly after.

Back
Top Bottom