*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I've never had any major problems with it apart from not maxing out my connection but there really shouldn't be any issues this time around.

After all, Virgin are the official ISP partner of the PS4 and according to a Virgin exec there will be "loads of exciting benefits for customers". What these are remains to be seen however and it may amount to nothing much but here's hoping it's decent.

Source

I did have some big problems with them when I used my PS3 with wifi. I'd only get an absolute fraction of the speed I should and reading around it was a common problem for VM customers.
That said I left it for a year or so and booted my PS3 up for the first time in ages to play GTA5 and it does seem to be better, although I'm using a wired connection now.

I was going to hold off buying a PS4 until I heard how PSN was with it, but seeing as how VM have partnered up with it, and because I'm too impatient, I buckled. ;) :p

These Amazon Bundles - Are they forcing you to upgrade to one?

I don't want any of the bundles so if they try to force me to upgrade my standalone console to a bundle I will have to cancel and order from somewhere else.

Xenon (last option):

Amazon UK bundles: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Bund...d_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BE4HOIM

Bundle 1: Killzone Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389.00
Bundle 2: Watch Dogs Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Watch Dogs + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389 .00
Bundle 3: Action Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Battlefield 4 + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 4: Adrenalin Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Need For Speed: Rivals + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 5: Gamer Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 +PS4 camera) - £449.00
Bundle 6: FIFA Mega Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 + PS4 camera + FIFA 14) - £489.00
No thanks, I'd like to keep my current pre-order for the solus Sony PlayStation 4 - £349.00

ps3ud0 :cool:

With regards to the free drive club with psn+, is this for people who already have psn+ or will everyone who signs up for psn+ once they get their ps4 get the game? Also is there a time limit, say if people get their ps4 at Christmas will they still get the drive club offer?

I also remember someone earlier in the thread saying it is a cut down version of the game but can't remember if that was verified

With regards to the free drive club with psn+, is this for people who already have psn+ or will everyone who signs up for psn+ once they get their ps4 get the game? Also is there a time limit, say if people get their ps4 at Christmas will they still get the drive club offer?

I also remember someone earlier in the thread saying it is a cut down version of the game but can't remember if that was verified
Yeah driveclub will be a standard PS+ game like all the others, so if you join now or when you get the PS4 either way it will be available to you, and they usually stay on there for a few months.

It is also confirmed to be a cut down version of the game, which can be upgraded to the full retail version for a small price. I think it was about £15, not sure though

Apparently Amazon customers are being contacted regarding their bundles.

I have not received mine yet (pre ordered 30 May 2013) but some people are reporting the bundles as £389 for a game and the console.

Apparently Amazon customers are being contacted regarding their bundles.

I have not received mine yet (pre ordered 30 May 2013) but some people are reporting the bundles as £389 for a game and the console.

That is correct, yeah. Received my E-mail last night (preordered 29th May) and you can get the console and a game like Watch_Dogs for £389. Went with the Killzone 4 Mega Bundle myself :D It's pretty much everything I had preordered before, but it now comes with a camera for virtually nothing.

Back
Top Bottom