*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

OK, I didn't get the email from Shopto but when I logged into my account I had the option to change to the mega bundle.

I'd read that it was a digital copy of the game (which I do not want) however when I phoned shopto they said it was the retail version.. Can anyone confirm that is correct and it is the disc version?

Last edited:
I got my amazon email, I had kill zone on order anyway, so I've swapped to the kill zone bf4 and extra controller bundle instead.

It's another £30 more than I was going to pay on launch day, but I doubt I could have got a controller and bf4 for thirty notes on day one so what the hell.

Last edited:
OK, I didn't get the email from Shopto but when I logged into my account I had the option to change to the mega bundle.

I'd read that it was a digital copy of the game (which I do not want) however when I phoned shopto they said it was the retail version.. Can anyone confirm that it correct and it is the disc version?

Good point... I am only interested in physical copies too, but I don't see this stated anywhere.

yeah I've got the camera in my bundle, considering I was going to cancel my ps4, I'm actually now starting to get a bit more excited for it now I'll get some games with it and extra bits n bobs..

its always the little extras isn't it lol

I got my amazon email, I had kill zone on order anyway, so I've swapped to the kill zone bf4 and extra controller bundle instead.

It's another £30 more than I was going to pay on launch day, but I doubt I could have got a controller and bf4 for thirty notes on day one so what the hell.

Sorry if I'm missing something [and I probably am], but I only see one controller with that bundle... assuming that is 'Bundle 3'?

Sorry if I'm missing something [and I probably am], but I only see one controller with that bundle... assuming that is 'Bundle 3'?

The playstation will come with a controller in the box.............. So the + one controller, is another controller.

I know it's been a long day and everything.

The playstation will come with a controller in the box.............. So the + one controller, is another controller.

I know it's been a long day and everything.

Okay ;) Edit: you sure?.... I'm confused. I assumes when it says "1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 controller" that means you get one, and not an 'extra' one????

I'd still like to know if the games in these bundles are disk or download, if anyone knows?

:)

Last edited:
I thought the amazon deals with + 1 controller is the one in the box, + 2 controllers is an extra controller?

That's how I read it, and how amazon explained it to me before I selected. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Omg not this again :p.

All the Amazon bundles have one controller TOTAL where it says "+1 controller". FACT :)

This looks correct... the images on the boxes, show one controller, where it says "1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 controller" and show two where it says "2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 controller"

So, bundles 1,2,3 & 4 only come with one, and not and 'extra' one... I would like two controllers, but will make do with one, with with bundle 1 or 2... and get another later.... phew! ha-ha

kitkat9933 said:

Thank you ;)

Hmm, PS4's are £308 to pre-order at my local store in the country I live in! Very tempted, but sadly it seems I missed the 30.09.2013 cut-off point to get one on launch day. :(

I can't believe how little information there is on the camera out there, especially given to buy it stand alone it's going to cost £55 pounds.

What you want to know? Specs have been out for months and voice and facial recognition have been confirmed (not sure at launch). The PS4 also has a pre-loaded game that consists of mini games using the camera/DS4.
Specs are listed here http://uk.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Eye
and playroom stuff http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...-playroom-is-everything-i-didnt-know-i-wanted

Back
Top Bottom