*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Changed my delivery address on amazon and lost my place in the queue...

Oh well guess they just saved me a ton of cash after I cancelled all the preorder games too :)

Associate
Where is the best place get the console alone closest to launch?

Dont want the killzone bundle, I have 2x £5 off £40 spends at tesco and will get bf4 and ghosts.

Soldato
Really wish Friday would hurry up as im starting to look at the Xbox One... i have no interest in any of the games or paying for 2 console subscriptions but its just the fact i want a next gen experience.

Im a bit worried about delivery now as i have to take the wife to a funeral so wont be in until 11ish... also got the console and knack coming seperatly from tesco and Need for Speed, the camera and a second controller coming from argos... whats the betting im sat playing with a disk, camera and game and have to wait until monday for a console?

Soldato
Xbox one and PS4 install, load times and boot times compared below

Pretty interesting that the PS4 installed 10 mins faster than the xbox and it had a pretty large update downloading too, as he said though the Xbox may have too.

http://www.geek.com/games/ps4-and-xbox-one-game-install-load-and-boot-times-compared-1578100/

Nice to know i will be gaming on the best system then. Xbox should really be cheaper than the PS4 i dont know how they have the cheek to charge more for an inferior system.

Soldato
PS camera is 45 pounds in Argos, add that on to it and the Xbox is still more expensive by 35 pounds.....

Yea the ps camera isn't really comparable to kinect 2.0, not to mention the day one edition had a free game..

Don't know why people want to compare everything so much, just enjoy what you're getting and let other people spend there money as they like.

Just because ps4 is better in your opinion doesn't mean it's fact for everyone ;)

Permabanned
Nothing from Shopto here.

Can smoeone check in their Shopto account under Orders... what date does it say PS4 ordered? Is it the date you pre-ordered or a more recent one?

Back
Top Bottom