*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Yea but the camera isn't included, so you still need to go out of your way to buy one and go on Playroom and stream it.

But they still had the bother of having to go on the site, register, download and install streaming software etc, most people wouldn't have bothered unless they wanted to stream.

Now i'm assuming they just log in, click a button and stream.

Soldato
Soldato
Ok so i have left it till the last minute and deserve shot for asking this but is their anywhere i could still get this around the release date? Time to bite the bullet i think but it's going to be a task and a half by the looks of it!

Soldato
^ I wish you luck, hopefully someone will update with somewhere but the places I've looked all say after Xmas now :(

EDIT : Maybe try your local supermarkets to see if they will get any stock to sell but it will mean queuing at launch but you may get lucky. My local Asda had 14 non reserved xbox ones and sold them between the midnight launch and Saturday morning.

Last edited:
Soldato
Game guarantee some bundles on their website before xmas but to be honest the bundles don't really appeal, i suppose i could sell on the blu rays and some games to make back the cost, just trying to figure out what they could generate towards the cost.

Man of steel blu ray
despicable me 2 blu ray
the wolverine blu ray
knack ps4 game
lego marvel ps4 game

I could use some blu rays as gifts, that would save me a couple of quid, what would be the going rate for sealed games?

Do games bundles differ in store?

Last edited:
Soldato
well looks like am not going digital this time round either games have been put on the store and BF4 is drum roll please ......................£62.99

**** you Sony why the hell have you priced an already expensive game so ******* high, if any thing it should be at least £10 cheaper as your not paying for the manufacturing cost

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/11/22/ps4-digital-game-sizes-and-prices-confirmed/

Soldato
Ok so i have left it till the last minute and deserve shot for asking this but is their anywhere i could still get this around the release date? Time to bite the bullet i think but it's going to be a task and a half by the looks of it!

I didn't think I'd have money for one til next year but I've got it now and really want one BUT I doubt I'll get one til after the new year now :(

well looks like am not going digital this time round either games have been put on the store and BF4 is drum roll please ......................£62.99

**** you Sony why the hell have you priced an already expensive game so ******* high, if any thing it should be at least £10 cheaper as your not paying for the manufacturing cost

Apparently it's because retailers have said they don't want to be undercut in price because it would affect their sales. With places like GAME being around and their shady business practices I hope digital does affect them!
Digital games should be around £30 a game and available on launch day. Then I might consider buying them.

Soldato

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/11/22/ps4-digital-game-sizes-and-prices-confirmed/

Crazy prices, but you do understand that Sony dont actually govern the prices of third party software on the store? Prices are set by the publisher, only price sony set are for 1st party games. Anyway some of the 3rd party stuff is for both version of the same game to play on either PS3 or PS4, not quite as bad that way i guess.

Soldato

Why is anyone even remotely surprised by this? We've seen the pricing of download games for years on various platforms, they weren't suddenly going to drop prices by £20 just because it's a new generation.

Soldato
I wasn't going all digital but why is it that Sony cant at least put exclusive titles at least the same as high street prices?

I'm sure I saw a list of Xbox one digital prices at £44.99 for exclusives , still expensive but a lot cheaper than PSN!!!

Associate

I didn't think I'd have money for one til next year but I've got it now and really want one BUT I doubt I'll get one til after the new year now :( .

John Lewis. You'll have to wait until midnight Thursday to order online for Saturday delivery or pickup. Did this with the Xbox One, no bundles though. Worth a try.

Associate
Shopto have cancelled my order. No cancellation email just seen the refund email from the credit agency since I was paying by credit. Great!

Back
Top Bottom