*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
dont know why people want bundle deals.

at launches they usually offer no savings and not everyone has the same taste in games therefore most bundles just do not suit everybody meaning paying for something you do not want / need.

just buy the console on its own and order games separately.

also i wouldn't touch game with a bargepole, it's just a matter of time before they are bankrupt (again).

Soldato
dont know why people want bundle deals.

at launches they usually offer no savings and not everyone has the same taste in games therefore most bundles just do not suit everybody meaning paying for something you do not want / need.

just buy the console on its own and order games separately.

also i wouldn't touch game with a bargepole, it's just a matter of time before they are bankrupt (again).

I want bundles as they do actually offer some savings. Sometimes you can choose a few games to go with it and save a few quid. I'd rather save money than spend it, am I mad? :confused:

Soldato
you're not mad. but a lot of people, inc myself don't really care for bundles. im happy to get the console on its own then spend a few more quid on one or two games to keep me busy for a few weeks.

Soldato
you're not mad. but a lot of people, inc myself don't really care for bundles. im happy to get the console on its own then spend a few more quid on one or two games to keep me busy for a few weeks.

The type of bundle I'd want would consist of BF4, COD & maybe Fifa. It would be nice to get them and with a saving. I don't care for bundles with games that i'm not interested in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom