*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
and im pretty sure they have a fair few warehouses! as my S4 shipped from somewhere in fife!

Amazon have a massive distribution warehouse in Dunfermline, Fife

Just 2 minutes up the road means I always pick free delivery and its usually here the next day anyway :p Shame they dont have a collection point

Soldato
Amazon have a massive distribution warehouse in Dunfermline, Fife

Just 2 minutes up the road means I always pick free delivery and its usually here the next day anyway :p Shame they dont have a collection point

haha. it took bloody ages for my phone to arrive to me! it would have been quicker to fly there and pick it up myself :p

hopefully amazon get a hue quota of ps4's. i really dont wanna miss out on launch.

i pre ordered mine on the 12th of june...

Soldato
i just noticed a email from veryveryveryvery :D lol they are starting to take pre orders for the ps4 at retail price aswell £349, normally clubs ect charge extensively was surprised at the price, and they do a buy now pay 12 months later offer on it with 0 intrest :D

though i wonder if they will deliver on launch day..... is the question :D

Soldato
For what its worth, my mate in Game says the current information points to a £49.99 launch price for games on the PS4 and a £44.99 on the XB1 ie: not much different from the current gen and aligns with the prices of the Wii U launch titles.

Caporegime
For what its worth, my mate in Game says the current information points to a £49.99 launch price for games on the PS4 and a £44.99 on the XB1 ie: not much different from the current gen and aligns with the prices of the Wii U launch titles.

Damn. Does anyone actually pay that much for their games?

That's a whole day's pay!

Caporegime
Lots of talk about ordering from a game store. I ordered and paid my £20 online the day after it was originally announced (21 Feb).

What are the chances of online orders being fulfilled in the order they came in?

I imagine Game have a distribution unit capable of holding thousands of consoles?

Back
Top Bottom