*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Maybe a silly question, but can you pre order at sainsburys?!
I've got a £60 voucher for getting BT infinity and £40 odd on a nectar card. Be sweet to pick up a PS4 for £100 off!!

Also, slightly OT, but anyone seen an update on 'The Last Guardian'? I lived Ico and I've been really looking forward to this for years!!!

Soldato
Watching some Giant Bomb videos recently it seems the new PS4 controller is pretty fantastic. The guy has mentioned more than once how awesome it is and 'wanting to take one home'!

Sounds promising.

Have pre-ordered a PS4 from ShopTo.

Soldato
Maybe a stupid question as I've never bought a console at launch, but will all stores have enough stock of launch games so you don't need to pre-order? Or are the games in stores a few days before/after the console launch?

Soldato
anyone else hoping that when you download a game/demo on PS4 it actually installs it at same time like the 360 does ?

find it so frustrating with the PS3 that I have to leave stuff downloading, then go back to it, and spend ages installing it (literally ages with some full games)

Soldato
Caporegime
http://www.inquisitr.com/703137/playstation-4-xbox-one-launch-titles-confirmed-as-of-e3-2013/

Multi-platform launch titles:

Battlefield 4
CoD: Ghosts
FIFA14
Madden NFL 25
NBA Live 14
Skylanders: Swap Force

Playstation 4 launch titles:

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
DC Universe Online
DriveClub
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Need for Speed: Rivals
Planetside 2
Warframe
Watch Dogs

I'll probably get Watch Dogs, BF4, FIFA14 and Planetside 2.
Wait what, some of those games listed under PS4 cant be exclusives?!? Well Watch Dogs and NfS: Rivals I mean...

Id like to get Watch Dogs, Driveclub and Killzone I think. PS+ version of Driveclub would be enough at launch though. Planetside 2 could be epic though and might replace Killzone - will keep an eye out on that, I try and avoid MMOs. Warframe and DCUO I presume will be F2P MMOs so Ill have a gander at that too...

Might consider FIFA 14, really need to play that first and see what people that arent spoonfed think...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
http://www.inquisitr.com/703137/playstation-4-xbox-one-launch-titles-confirmed-as-of-e3-2013/

Multi-platform launch titles:

Battlefield 4
CoD: Ghosts
FIFA14
Madden NFL 25
NBA Live 14
Skylanders: Swap Force

Playstation 4 launch titles:

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
DC Universe Online
DriveClub
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Need for Speed: Rivals
Planetside 2
Warframe
Watch Dogs

I'll probably get Watch Dogs, BF4, FIFA14 and Planetside 2.

Is that it? I thought there were more launch titles than that?

Nothing in that list that makes me want a PS4 at launch, then.

Back
Top Bottom