*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Well, no previous GTA game has been released for two different console generations. So maybe the first GTA for next-gen will be GTA6. Would make sense to develop from the ground up targetting next gen, rather than having to scale back some features to accommodate PS3/360.

Soldato
Well, no previous GTA game has been released for two different console generations. So maybe the first GTA for next-gen will be GTA6. Would make sense to develop from the ground up targetting next gen, rather than having to scale back some features to accommodate PS3/360.

It's a bit different this time around though. There was a full 2 years between San Andreas' release and both next gen consoles being released (1 year for 360, 2 for PS3) and would you have really wanted GTA 2 on PS2 :p?

Here it's a matter of two months between the release of GTA V and the expected release of the next gen consoles. They don't really have to do much, up the resolutions and textures a bit just like they'd do with a PC release. If they release a PC version 6 months down the line like they did with GTA IV I wouldn't be surprised if a PS4/X1 release came soon after. Of course, this is all speculation and until anything is confirmed we're all clueless :p.

Soldato
I think id get watch dogs killzone and knack lol. I used to love the crash bandicoot games and it gave me a similiar feel when watching the videos. I hate playing multiplayer fps games on a console so id have to get BF on the PC.

I would be kind of gutted if gtaV doesnt come on the new consoles since my ps3 is kinda broke and shuts off every now and then randomly and i don't see any point in replacing it with the new consoles comming out this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom