*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
How can anyone platinum Resogun? It's mad!

I can't even do a single level without getting obliterated! :(

Was my first platinum after ~5 years! :D

And as a tip, iirc, it's MUCH easier in co-op. If one of you loses all your lives, as long as the other finishes the level you are still in running for the trophy as that person still has all their lives. And when the next level starts, the person who lost all their lives gets 2 lives and 2 bombs (I think?). So much easier :p

Caporegime
I just find everything goes reasonably well until the boss battles. It's pure luck if I get through them.

How does co-op work? Do you have to stay close together (on the TV screen, not on the couch! LOL) or is it split screen?

Caporegime
Considering picking up a PS4 for Bloodborne (and The Last of us) but finding it hard to justify it for two games, considering i'll always buy multi platform games on the One ... hmm, decisions.

Any other juicy exclusives in the pipeline?

Associate
I just find everything goes reasonably well until the boss battles. It's pure luck if I get through them.

How does co-op work? Do you have to stay close together (on the TV screen, not on the couch! LOL) or is it split screen?

I always found the second boss the hardest for some reason.

Hmm not sure how it works locally as never tried it, I think you may need to stick close together? If you do online co-op though it's pretty much like single player as you get your own screen, just someone else is flying about helping you out. In fact looking it up, if you do local co-op, the lives are shared so it's probably harder to do.

Considering picking up a PS4 for Bloodborne (and The Last of us) but finding it hard to justify it for two games, considering i'll always buy multi platform games on the One ... hmm, decisions.

Any other juicy exclusives in the pipeline?

I think this is the point where it's going to be quiet and, no one really knows till E3 comes around.

Caporegime
I think this is the point where it's going to be quiet and, no one really knows till E3 comes around.

Indeed, found a (what I think) is a pretty good deal;

- Black PS4
- Order 1886 (Probably sell this sealed - £20??)
- Bloodborne
- 2 Months Now TV pass (Will sell this, seem to go for £10-£15)

= £310 + 12% quidco.

When I factor in selling the bits that I don't want, and the cash back, £240'ish (best case scenario) seems pretty decent to me. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Indeed, found a (what I think) is a pretty good deal;

- Black PS4
- Order 1886 (Probably sell this sealed - £20??)
- Bloodborne
- 2 Months Now TV pass (Will sell this, seem to go for £10-£15)

= £310 + 12% quidco.

When I factor in selling the bits that I don't want, and the cash back, £240'ish (best case scenario) seems pretty decent to me. :)

I'll buy the order off of you :).

Caporegime
I would just like to mention that your Resogun scores are utterly spectacular and, on average, a few hundred million above mine.

I have no idea how to achieve such mastery ;):cool:
Thanks!! Add a guy ion the forums called HecarimOP, he puts me to shame, although having his name above me on pretty much every scoreboard gives me incentive to play again and again!! I have a feeling Bloodborne will take up all my gaming time now, so Resogun will have to wait...
How can anyone platinum Resogun? It's mad!

I can't even do a single level without getting obliterated! :(
It's easy!! But, to be honest, the new modes and challenges are much more fun than the trophies.

rp2000

Caporegime
Pretty sure it's free, I just had it playing in the background while doing other stuff on the PS4 and I don't have a sub. I assume it will still play ads because of that, but I'm used to them.

I had a mooch about, yes it is free and you have the option for the premium sub. I doubt I'd ever pay, half the stuff from Korea I listen to isn't on there anyway. :p

Back
Top Bottom