*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Been trying to work out why my save games aren't being automatically uploaded to the cloud

Turns out my PS4 isn't activated as my Primary PS4, yet when I try to activate it, it tellss me that I already have a PS4 activated. Tried looking at my account on the SEN website & I've got 1 active PS4

Anyone come across this before & how to fix it?

Do you have a current PS+ sub?

Have you logged in on a different PS4 in the past?

Have you tried deactivating your console as primary then reactivating it?

Yes I do have a PS+ sub, have only ever used the same PS4 (I do also have a PS3)

The console say's that it's not activated, but when I do try to activate it, it then says that there's already another PS4 activated

I suspect this is going to be a call to Sony :(

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=EP2026-NPEJ00413_00-TTG0000000BUNDLE

28 quid for PS+!

This bundle includes five critically acclaimed series by Telltale Games:
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- The Wolf Among Us
- Tales from the Borderlands (Episodes 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 to be released periodically)
- Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series (Episodes 1-3 available now, Episodes 4-6 to be released periodically)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=EP2026-NPEJ00413_00-TTG0000000BUNDLE

28 quid for PS+!

This bundle includes five critically acclaimed series by Telltale Games:
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- The Wolf Among Us
- Tales from the Borderlands (Episodes 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 to be released periodically)
- Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series (Episodes 1-3 available now, Episodes 4-6 to be released periodically)

Cheers for the heads up - was just about to pay £28 for the wolf among us :)

Debating just "Wolf and waking dead" as I've not watched game of thrones / played borderlands - is it worth the extra £12?

I've only played a bit of GoT but it runs far better than their games did on last-gen. Still not perfect which is absurd for what they are, but very little in the way of annoying stutters or performance issues.

just phoned sony up to get mine booked in for repair, the fan noise is starting to bug me, sometimes I cant even watch sky go or Netflix without the noise of the fan being too irritating, my brothers in comparison is silent, hopefully they will fix it no problem

Back
Top Bottom