• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Caporegime

All-new PlayStation Plus game lineup: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Demon’s Souls, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, NBA 2K22, and more join the service​

Holy moly! This will keep me occupied for months. Nice job PlayStation.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Some interesting points after reading the article -

* The game trials 2 hour limit only counts when you are in the game, not from the moment you download it (there was some concern that it was the latter!)
* The service will get a mid-month refresh like Game Pass where some games are added/removed
* Ubisoft+ Classics is some new thing that we know nothing about yet but is included on the pricier two tiers (like EA Play on Game Pass Ultimate).
* Bit crap that they are only including the PS4 version of Spider-man but they have both PS4/5 for Miles Morales

Caporegime
Ubisoft+ Classics on PlayStation is a curated selection of popular games, including top-selling Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, The Division, and For Honor, as well as beloved classic games like Child of Light, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Watch Dogs, Werewolves Within, and more. The Ubisoft+ Classics catalogue for PlayStation Plus will launch with 27 titles and will grow to 50 by the end of 2022 – check out the full list of Day 1 games below:

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • For Honor
  • The Crew 2
  • Child of Light
  • Eagle Flight
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Far Cry 3 Remaster
  • Far Cry 4
  • Legendary Fishing
  • Risk: Urban Assault
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Space Junkies
  • Star Trek: Bridge Crew
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
  • STEEP
  • The Crew
  • The Division
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference
  • Trials Fusion
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon Game
  • Trials Rising
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Watch Dogs
  • Werewolves Within
  • ZOMBI

Soldato

All-new PlayStation Plus game lineup: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Demon’s Souls, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, NBA 2K22, and more join the service​

Holy moly! This will keep me occupied for months. Nice job PlayStation.
I just want to replay mgs4 :p .

Soldato
A lot of the Sega/Konami games are being taken off. Maybe the contract isn't being renewed or they have some other plans for those games. Could be MGS is getting the Yakuza treatment with modern remasters.
I would deffo buy mgs4 remaster. Is annoying though, I've purposefully not got ps now as ive got exams coming up and didn't want to get distracted.

Soldato
Did they release the update to allow the PS5 to support 1440P yet?

Seems so weird it didn't come like this from day one, So many people have 1440p monitors.
That is just the issue - so many people DON'T have 1440p.
Their own research shows that it's such a small percentage that it really is not considered a priority.
Despite what the wonderful people at Reddit will tell you, it's far more than simply checking an "allow these resolutions" to get it up and running - so at the moment it's not worth their effort for minimal reward.
I fully expect it to appear one day......but wouldn't be holding your breath.

Soldato
A lot of the Sega/Konami games are being taken off. Maybe the contract isn't being renewed or they have some other plans for those games. Could be MGS is getting the Yakuza treatment with modern remasters.
I hope so. I’d love a mega remaster collection featuring metals gears 1-5

Soldato
That is just the issue - so many people DON'T have 1440p.
Their own research shows that it's such a small percentage that it really is not considered a priority.
Despite what the wonderful people at Reddit will tell you, it's far more than simply checking an "allow these resolutions" to get it up and running - so at the moment it's not worth their effort for minimal reward.
I fully expect it to appear one day......but wouldn't be holding your breath.

I get it's to do with their TVs but I'd say having VRR is way more niche than 1440p, especially if you just take in to account how few TVs have it.
I don't disagree with you by the way, just showing a contradiction in Sony's logic.

Caporegime
I get it's to do with their TVs but I'd say having VRR is way more niche than 1440p, especially if you just take in to account how few TVs have it.
I don't disagree with you by the way, just showing a contradiction in Sony's logic.

That's the thing though - they didn't release VRR for PS5 until the Bravia TVs started getting it earlier this year. They were late to the party. :)

Back
Top Bottom