The Official Prepar3D 2.0 Thread

Soldato
Cant wait for this. Recently installed Windows 8.1 on to my main system which meant I'd have to reinstall FSX too but am thinking I might just hold off until this is released. FSX has served me well and am hoping a lot of the payware addons I've got will still work otherwise it might be back to FSX.

Associate
Great news but I'm a little annoyed that people with earlier versions don't get any type of discount with v2 :( (well I cant find anything about previous versions)

M$ nor Laminar gave you a discount for owning previous version when they did a major version update. I'm not surprised LM haven't either although I agree it would have been nice.

Edit: Just seen this at the bottom of the page linked to above

lm said:
I have Prepar3D v1.4, do I get an upgrade or a discount for Prepar3D v2?
If you have purchased Prepar3D v1.4 within 60 days of your purchase, per the refund policy, you can request a refund and then purchase the desired license of Prepar3D v2. There are no exchanges, upgrades, or discounts available.

Last edited:
Associate
M$ nor Laminar gave you a discount for owning previous version when they did a major version update. I'm not surprised LM haven't either although I agree it would have been nice.

Edit: Just seen this at the bottom of the page linked to above

I understand what you saying. I would have been a nice gesture that's all.

Back
Top Bottom