**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Thread ****

Soldato
After a couple of hours setting it up & generally playing about with it the official verdict is I love it.
Yes it was expensive, but if it lasts me as long as my old note 4 did I'll be very happy.

Soldato
Calling Three and getting a PAC code is always such a chore, anyway 30 minutes later and I have it.

However the guy on the end of the phone, as part of his pitch, directed me to Mobiles.co.uk T&C and started to explain that they could change my contact at any time as a third part etc. It sounds ridiculous, but did spook me enough to wonder whether the contract was legit. Or am I going to get stung later? Had another look on their site and on my contract with them and can't see anything suspicious... the contract is suspiciously good.

These were the specific T&Cs he was referring to.
1.2. We reserve the right to modify the price or the content or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Goods or Services available via our stores and/or our Website. We also reserve the right to change or add to these Conditions from time to time.
1.3. Unless you have placed an order for any Goods or Services, or you subscribe to any Subscription Services, by the time such a change takes effect, we shall not be obliged to give you notice of any such modification or withdrawal.

Anyone bought from them before? Had any issues?

Last edited:
Soldato
Claimed my DeX but it never responded back after submitting proof of purchase. Hope it worked. :(
I had the same problem, I claimed just before leaving work and it hung on the "processing page" after submitting PoP. Thought I'd try again at home and it said the IMEI number had been used so no idea if it has worked properly or not and I have no confirmation as yet.

Back
Top Bottom