**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Thread ****

Man of Honour
I had the same issue, the web page was stuck on processing for me. I refreshed the page and got a confirmation instantly as well as an email.

It was stuck for over 15 minutes and a refresh lost it.

What did you use as proof of purchase ?

My paypal email uploaded as a pdf.

I had the same problem, I claimed just before leaving work and it hung on the "processing page" after submitting PoP. Thought I'd try again at home and it said the IMEI number had been used so no idea if it has worked properly or not and I have no confirmation as yet.

I tried again today but got the same with the IMEI. If no confirmation email arrives by Wednesday I will contact them.

Soldato
Calling Three and getting a PAC code is always such a chore, anyway 30 minutes later and I have it.

However the guy on the end of the phone, as part of his pitch, directed me to Mobiles.co.uk T&C and started to explain that they could change my contact at any time as a third part etc. It sounds ridiculous, but did spook me enough to wonder whether the contract was legit. Or am I going to get stung later? Had another look on their site and on my contract with them and can't see anything suspicious... the contract is suspiciously good.

These were the specific T&Cs he was referring to.

Anyone bought from them before? Had any issues?
The contract is direct from the network, so you’re fine.

Associate
4hr 50 minutes SOT for me on first full charge and I got 15% battery left
AOD has been on and I've been playing around with it a lot too.

Coming from a Nexus 6P it is quite different but the screen is much much better!

Soldato
4hr 50 minutes SOT for me on first full charge and I got 15% battery left
AOD has been on and I've been playing around with it a too

Similar story here, 3h 24 ost, and on 34% left, feel like I've been playing around with it all afternoon. Light gaming, internet browsing, Spotify etc. Heavier use than normal I would say.

Concerns about battery seem to be unfounded atm.

Soldato
Just installed the Whitestone done glass. First time I've done one, got a bit hairy at one bit. Apparently spirit level apps aren't as accurate as you' like in this instance.

Soldato
Does seem like a full on operation from the videos lol

It's actually simpler than applying a normal protector. The jig takes the guesswork out of it.

My surface wasn't level when I thought it was nearly lost adhesive over the side and the glass floated when dropped on the bubble and moved up. Good job I noticed and moved it back.

Back
Top Bottom