• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Thanks for this, I've gone with that deal with three as its rather good! I've got the phone now but theres a few issues that I need to try and figure out. Namely, it keeps bloody crashing! I can't use an alarm on it as an app keeps crashing the phone which then causes it to restart but because I haven't signed in again, it doesn't do anything. So frustrating. Seems to do it the most when its not being used for a few hours otherwise it seems stable.

any ideas?!

Hi james

I see that you are using a three Sim in your note 9, can I ask are you able to use wi-fi calling and 4g calling on it via your 3 Sim. I know the phone is capable of both as I am currently using these features on ee, but would be tempted to switch to the 3 deal if I would still get LTE and WiFi calling on 3.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi, it has VoLTE enabled and works as you want mate

Soldato
My S8 has packed up on holiday so looks like I’m going to be picking one of these up when I get back. 250 quid upgrade fee which can’t really be avoided but offers from o2 direct are considerably more expensive than resellers, anybody had any luck bargaining o2 down to something a bit more realistsic?

Soldato
Associate
remember guys to carry a bucket of water and a cloth around with you at all times how many guys carry a cloth with them never mind a bucket of water lol no photos no video of the incident and just so happened few days before apple event lol

Soldato
I thought one thing we learnt from the Note 7 fiasco was that pretty much any phone can and will burst into flames. It was that the Note 7 happened A LOT. Pick a (popular) phone and Google it exploding, it's probably happened lots.

Associate
Does anyone know of any hard crystal cases for the note 9? Everything ive found so far is soft tpu gel stye case which im not a fan of.

Soldato
Picked my Note up today - good to be up and running again.

Also need to figure out what case to get - was looking at the Samsung wallet but I'm not paying £50 for a case!

Back
Top Bottom