• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm not having a dig at the phone, it's just not worth travelling all that way for IMHO, for this iteration.

Yeah I guess so, but I don't think we will see anything game changing for many years now.

Personally I wouldn't travel that far if it's just hands on with the phone, would need something else like a deal for attendees only to entice me.

Associate
As someone who is not an Apple fan and has had many Samsung devices....WHY are all of Samsungs unboxed events so crap, they make me cringe! They could learn so much from watching an Apple event. Lets face it, Apple have managed to flog the same **** every year with barely any improvement and the masses buy it.

That Bixby guy needs the sack, telling the audience that they need to clap :D

The Note 9 though, nothing new here coming from a Note 8. I'll wait till the next innovative big thing (Note 10/X hopefully?).

Soldato
Great phone overall with solid specs like the battery bump and stereo speakers over last year on top of the already long feature list. I can see the stylus being super handy for the camera trigger. Is the official price out yet?

Soldato
OP
Great phone overall with solid specs like the battery bump and stereo speakers over last year on top of the already long feature list. I can see the stylus being super handy for the camera trigger. Is the official price out yet?

yep in link Kona768 --- £1099 512/8gb £899 128/6gb

Associate
What's the best pre-order deals then?

I'm contemplating this deal from mobile phones direct for 128gb model.

30GB Data
Unlimited Texts/Minutes
£36 p/m
£322 upfront (Will be trading my S7 Edge in seperately so should cover chunk of this)

£42 cashback via Quidco also.

Back
Top Bottom