Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
OP
https://www.sammobile.com/2018/09/28/galaxy-note-9-camera-improvements

Galaxy Note 9 camera improvements

- Camera picture quality has been improved.
- Brightness of faces in backlit conditions has been improved.
- Day/Night HDR control accuracy has been improved.
- Low light brightness and SNR (Signal Noise Ratio) has been improved.

The company has focused on software features to enhance the Galaxy Note 9’s imaging chops from the get-go. The Galaxy Note 9 is Samsung’s first smartphone with Scene Optimizer. This artificial intelligence-based feature can study the subject and scene before matching them to 20 presents automatically. The presets include landscapes, food, portrait, animals and more. Flaw Detection is another feature that informs users with a pop-up notification if they take a blurry photo or if someone in the photo blinked.

See BTU is lagging behind on updates as usual again .. Still not got 01 September patch yet

Associate
Not really note 9 related but android. Does anyone know of a way of having Spotify on Android play through a set device?

I have a few Spotify connect devices around the house ( SkYQ boxes and various echos) and also my cars bluetooth. Problem I have is, I have Spotify auto run and play when it connects to my cars bluetooth but the sound starts playing on one of my last streamed devices in the house which is annoying. I do have the same problem if I start playing music on my Mac it starts playing from my last device I streamed to that's not too much of an issues but the Spotify in my car can be a pita.

Does anyone know of a way around this?

Thanks

Soldato
Am so pleased I went for the blue one it looks amazing and stands out......

I Find black is really starting to get boring these days with just about everything i look at and own is black..

Associate
Am so pleased I went for the blue one it looks amazing and stands out......

I Find black is really starting to get boring these days with just about everything i look at and own is black..

Same here. I had reservations after I ordered the blue. I thought I'd made a mistake. I have always bought black.

But now I am 100% happy with the blue & the yellow Spen is the icing on the cake.

Soldato
Wanted to get blue was sold out at the time, so had to opt for black. I always skin/wrap and vase my phones so the colour is always hidden anyway.

In other news, Samsung have just released the black model in the US.

Soldato
Wanted to get blue was sold out at the time, so had to opt for black.
I was going to buy the 512GB blue one but it was sold out at amazon UK, Clove and john lewis and my local shops only had the black 512gb in stock
And am far too impatient to wait for them to get stock So I bought the blue 128GB one..:D

Soldato
How the hell does apple get away with putting a stupid notch in that blocks part of the display :confused:
Would People buy a PC monitor or TV that had a notch like this on one side...:p:p:p

95eRu8X.jpg

Soldato
Apparently they are supposed to arrive separately within 14 days.

For those that haven't received the wireless charger, after a month I phoned up having not received it.

Apparently they have stock issues, yet I can buy one on their website right now...

Soldato
How the hell does apple get away with putting a stupid notch in that blocks part of the display :confused:
Would People buy a PC monitor or TV that had a notch like this on one side...:p:p:p

95eRu8X.jpg

What video is even in that aspect ratio. If you're watching it that wide your cutting off content anyway.

I believe 21:9 vids let you stop before the notch.

But yeah i know what you meant.

.... And would you buy a PC monitor /TV with curved top and bottom edges.... :p

Back
Top Bottom