*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Does anyone know if I can collect from my local depot on Saturday?

Assuming it is at my local depot tomorrow. Tracking shows it as collected in London and my local depot is Gatwick. So not exactly far!

Can you collect on a Satuday?

Soldato
"Your order has been successfully shipped using UK & Ireland First Class delivery. "

Parcelforce + tracking number given! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D can't wait!

For £499 too btw!

Soldato
Nice, I ordered from digital-phones at 4.05pm. Haven't had any delivery information added to the pre-order yet. If they dispatched tomorrow, u reckon it will reach me the same day? :)

If they haven't dispatched today, unfortunately I would assume dispatch on Monday, to arrive Tuesday. Unless they're open Saturday, in which case you could get it on Monday.

yeh, seems the grey ones are not available yet

Yeah, it seems that way. So annoying.

I'm kind of disappointed, but I really hate white phones, so I'll wait. No disrespect intended to those of you that have gone for a white phone - 100% personal taste!

Soldato
Nice, I ordered from digital-phones at 4.05pm. Haven't had any delivery information added to the pre-order yet. If they dispatched tomorrow, u reckon it will reach me the same day? :)

It sounds like they may not have dispatched yet ! I placed my preorder on the 25th at 4:44pm so was probably one of the earlier ones.

I'm assuming monday for mine but tomorrow would be awesome.

Usually I agree with duff on white but I quite like this one oddly. This'll be my first white phone ever actually. If black was an option though I'd have got that.

Soldato
Don't worry man, never expected to have a white phone myself but my s3 in white actually looks great so much so that I wouldn't change it for a diff color. As note 2 is just a big s3 you can buy with confidence.

Soldato
Lots of pictures please! I look forward to seeing what you guys think of this beast.

I'm on giffgaff atm and that will soon be going up to £12 per month. The only realistic way I can see myself getting this is to find a similar contract (unlimited txts, data + ~250 mins with free handset) for around £32 a month and transferring over from gg, so then I'm paying about £20 extra a month. Then selling my S3 and getting about £300-£350 back for that.

A 64GB Grey Note II would have made up my mind for me. :o

Soldato
Lots of pictures please! I look forward to seeing what you guys think of this beast.

I'm on giffgaff atm and that will soon be going up to £12 per month. The only realistic way I can see myself getting this is to find a similar contract (unlimited txts, data + ~250 mins with free handset) for around £32 a month and transferring over from gg, so then I'm paying about £20 extra a month. Then selling my S3 and getting about £300-£350 back for that.

A 64GB Grey Note II would have made up my mind for me. :o

Well, you can get the 16Gb Note2 with 300 mins, unlimited texts and 1.5Gb for £31pm "now", with a free handset. Or £36 for 2000mins + unlimted. See the previous page for details :)

The 64Gb model might be a while coming though...

Back
Top Bottom