*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
Sadly, they had grey display models. Ha a play with both. Grey looks much better IMO. Both feel great in the hand. Will defo get one, just not today :(

Was worried the grey might look tacky with the brushed effect. Looks decent then u say, did you get any pics?

Think i will go for the grey else it will literally be like looking at a bigger version of my s3 lol

Associate
Was worried the grey might look tacky with the brushed effect. Looks decent then u say, did you get any pics?

Think i will go for the grey else it will literally be like looking at a bigger version of my s3 lol

Didn't. Plenty on the sites. The white was just too "loud" for my liking, even though not too bad. The grey was definitely a "metallic grey"

Associate

If you have the pebble blue S3, then this won't be too far off and will look like an oversized S3

Back
Top Bottom