** The Official "Will it fit" Thread **

• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

OP
Massive Attack said:
really?? didnt look to good, is it suitable for a nice overclock say 2.8 on a 3700 sandy
On a SN27P2 (new P chassis) someone got a 3000+ up to 2.8GHz :cool:

...thats a 50% overclock

Permabanned
ok guys i have noticed a great MATX board so im moving away from a shuttle an wondered if a standard atx power supply will fit in an X-Qpack as the one that comes with it, is shorter

cheers

Permabanned
ok got an x-qpack now and have done the support bar mod over the cpu socket to fit my g-power cooler in , the case does fit an atx power supply but only with reduced length drives which i luckily have :D , just wondering now whats the best cooler some has manage to cram into the x-qpack, with the mod i have done i thing a scythe ninja or mine will fir but im not sure

Associate
Thanks for the reply, found a review with a picture of the particular card next to a 6800GT, and indeed it seems they are almost exactly the same size. The reviewer was also testing the card in a shuttle, which was handy to see as well :p

Review here if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

aaazza

Soldato
In any of the P/P2 models like SN25P, SN27P2. Guessing they all share the same limitation with the drive cage obstructing large graphic card coolers.

Double slot cooler Gainward 7900GS

It's the metal shroud I'm concerned about with the drive cage. Does it fit without having to modify anything?

Seen Overclockers have their own (GX-042-OK) that doesn't have the shroud, but still interested in the Gainward model.

Soldato
Right, I'll hopefully be buying a SN27P2 in the next month or so and really like the look of the ATI X1950 - Is there any change of getting that to fit in there? :confused:

Associate
i also need to know if the x1950xt-x fits in the sn25p case as it looks slightly slimmer than the iceq 3 cooler(which didnt quite fit).

anyone know?

Associate
Silverstone SG01, Any length graphics card will fit in this up to 9.6", which is the length of a motherboard, so far no card I know of is longer than this, also cards with Zalman VF900 will fit, not sure about passive cards or 7950 as I don't have one.., only issue you will have with them cards if the backside will fit interfere with PSU bracket..., to get longs cards in like radeon X1800XT, remove DVI connector screw from top most port and put card in from angle..., then screw the connector back on..., pliers will help...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

OP
TheDean said:
Right, I'll hopefully be buying a SN27P2 in the next month or so and really like the look of the ATI X1950 - Is there any change of getting that to fit in there? :confused:
I have a double slot 7900GTX in my SN27P2.

I would think that the card you suggest would fit with no issues :cool:

Associate
Can anyone recommend a good graphics card to fit in the following;

Shuttle XPC SD36G5

That'll handle the majority of games without the need for modifying the case.

Soldato
LianLi V300.

Anything over 8" long wont fit, cooler on the card must not be higher than the PCB otherwise it can be a real beatch to fit it in.

I used a hack saw to cut a small slot out of the floppy cage to accomodate cards of up to 12" in length (if there were any).

Permabanned
chaparral said:
My sn26p with x1900xt-x and 7800gtx sli

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

how loud is that !?

Back
Top Bottom