*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Yeah but we are talking about the all in one panny systems that don't allow DTS via optical.

The Panasonic does not support DTS through its optical input but they will accept DD or PCM.

Like robbobloke has said before once the Xbox one receives the DD software update it wont be an issue:)

Soldato
OP
Guys, just getting sound from the Xbox is there anyway to use my PC headset?

I have a DAC that converts digital to analogue rca (red and white jobbies), I currently have PC speakers using this conneciton but is there anyway to get a PC headset to work that just has a 2.5mm connection?

Buy a new DAC with a headphone amp built into it and a headphone adapter plug :p

3.5mm Stereo Jack Female to 2.5mm Stereo Jack Male Audio Adapter
SPDIF DAC Pro with Headphone Amp

Soldato
OP
Just played dead rising and there is definitely improvement before it looked like
it had to much sharpness now it seem like they have toned it down a little.

Anybody else ?

Soldato
OP
Quoting myself to confirm that after testing with Forza and snapping TV, this does appear to be the case, best solution as far as I can see, certainly wouldn't want snapped TV dropping games to 50hz.

Going full screen from snapped looks to be going to 50hz too, so all good.

Can you tell me does it go blank for a second when changing from tv @ 50hz to games @ 60hz or is it seamless :)

Soldato
OP
Has anyone got xbox music? Is it any good\worth the cash? Was considering it as Ive got lots of microsoft points (now £) and I've got xbox set up to amplifier.

Also any word on wireless headsets? I loved my old one on 360 (the original one)

Cant you just use youtube its free and you can make your own play list :p

Soldato
OP
A bit of an update, yesterday I managed to get it working, but then when I switched it off and tried it again it did the same thing, until I fiddled about with it and somehow got it working and shutting it down and holding the power button down etc.

Last night I tried to figure it out and I'm on the energy save mode for reference, but when I first tap the xbox button and it instantly lights up it doesn't show up, then if I hold it to shut it down and hold it when powering up it switches on but the xbox logo doesn't light up for about 10 seconds and then it somehow works fine. Anyone have any clues what this could be?

Dont now if this will make any difference but under the display & sound menu in the HDMI settings there are 3 options available HDMI (auto-detect) / HDMI and DVI... have you tried playing around with these ?

Soldato
OP
Good shout, it is currently on auto detect so I might change it to just HDMI and see if that makes a difference, if not, I'll have a play around with the energy settings and see if that helps. As it worked on my mates TV first time I suspect that its not an actual issue with the XBOX and more to do with the relationship with it and my monitor..

Any change or still the same ?

Back
Top Bottom