*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

So i got the email on my xbox one regarding the new preview app so downloaded it but its just sitting there on the loading screen for the past 20mins and wont let me register.

Has that happened to anyone else??

Restart your Xbox Yas, i had to do it, just sat on the rotating loading thing.

Also do you play FIFA, wouldn't mind playing some people from the FS :p

Finally got my xb1 this weekend with dead rising 3, patiently waiting for Titanfall on my birthday :-).

If anyone wants to do coop on dead rising over the next couple of weeks add me LakeshowAD1986

Restart your Xbox Yas, i had to do it, just sat on the rotating loading thing.

Also do you play FIFA, wouldn't mind playing some people from the FS :p

Yep figured it out after about 30 mins of it sat there lol, anyways registered now so lets see if they let me in.

No sorry i dont play Fifa Purdy, i have it on my xbox one and have played it a few times but im so ****ing **** at it that id probably get spanked 20-0 if i went online lol. Im just better off watching the games on TV and watching my team lose or struggle:p

Believe Respawn ( TitanFall makers) wanted some of the dead zones removed from the sticks ( make it more responsive), I think it was going to happen any ways.

Does the update come down the line on its own?

Finally got my xb1 this weekend with dead rising 3, patiently waiting for Titanfall on my birthday :-).

If anyone wants to do coop on dead rising over the next couple of weeks add me LakeshowAD1986

Add me dude!

I've just hit level 50 and capped all the attributes, we can have some fun zombie bashing! The ultimate grim reaper is a marvel to behold :p

I need to replay chapter 5 this evening for the police armory key, if you're up for it.

I just got the update too, I didn't really have a problem with much but friends list is sooo much better! also Dolby Digital over optical, yes! finally the A50's sound how they should :)

Can you expand on how the 50hz fix works? Does it force the entire system into 50hz permanently or just the tv app when it goes full screen?

Yes, from what I can tell so far it switches to 50hz when watching TV full screen for the first time and stays that way until you fire up a game so as to not be switching constantly when moving back and forth between the home screen, I thought it may be quite jarring but seems quick and seamless.

Back
Top Bottom